Hi all

Having only come back to building technic sets a few months ago and having been inspired by some of the amazing MOCs I've seen on here, I thought I would try my hand at my very first MOC. So here it is a sportsbike comprised of pieces from 42036 and 42028 (plus the gear selector from 8880) - I hope you can see past the mismatch colour scheme.

Functions:

- 2 speed gearbox, operated by foot lever

- fake engine

- front and rear suspension

16283263808_4ab93c3616_n.jpg15850882473_e9859dd26e_n.jpg16470950145_21abce014b_n.jpg16469217471_a8cf2cee52_n.jpg

16283529040_42b9f44cba_n.jpg15850880463_b3d3bd1278_n.jpg

I would have liked to complete this in a single colour scheme and more/better fitting panels, but unfortunately have limited pieces to build with and would hate to take apart my other sets. If I attempt another MOC then I will definitely spend more time planning and getting proportions right before I start the build. The main thing I have learnt is that it's not much fun having to dismantle and rebuild several times because it just doesn't look right.

This project has given me an even greater appreciation of other people's work on here and I'm looking forward to seeing all the completed TC6 entries. Any comments/suggestions on my work will be welcome - I have a vast amount to learn. Cheers

The main thing I have learnt is that it's not much fun having to dismantle and rebuild several times because it just doesn't look right.

you may like to try Lego Digital Designer, it allows you to build and try different things without breaking parts and fingers from building and rebuilding :wink:

Great job for a first MOC :thumbup:

Really like the concept, very well done. The front fairing is just a little on the big side in my hounest opinion, but that's me. :laugh: I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the gearsystem. Sounds and looks really good!

Edited by Jesse Jeremy