Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

Goblin raiding party

Goblin raiding party based on the S13 CMF. As you can see, the centre front one is the S13 goblin except with a cleaver instead of a sword and short legs, not long ones.

Back row from left: Thug, Sniper, Soldier

Front row from left: Barbarian, Boss, Stabber

goblins.jpg

Questions? Comments? Call to arms?

Well done! I was looking at doing something similar, you've got some great combinations in there. Question: what's the helmet in the lower left corner, the one with the horns? I feel like I've seen it somewhere, but can't place it...

Well done! I was looking at doing something similar, you've got some great combinations in there.

Thanks! I had most of them conceptualised before assembling the parts, but swapped some of the heads around before settling on the combos pictured.

Question: what's the helmet in the lower left corner, the one with the horns? I feel like I've seen it somewhere, but can't place it...

Indian buffalo headdress from various Western sets/packs from 1997 to 2002: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30113

These guys are cute, in their own, Lego-ish sort of way! :laugh: Good job! :thumbup:

Thank you. That's exactly what I was going for: at once sweet and sinister.

Great work, I've never been a fan of the short legs - but then I'd never seen movable ones before this post either. Very nice!