Sign in to follow this  
Brig. Brick

Pingue

[pid][/pid] 100d

Pingue .- It was smaller ship than the Polacca and were used for the same tasks ( It was used for the transport of goods and war privateering). They had three masts (foremast and mizzen) with lateen sails, was the widest part of the hold and was close astern. Its name was derived from English pink.

now the pictures!!!!

all the ship

dscf1041.jpg

bow...

dscf1043.jpg

dscf1050.jpg

stern...

dscf1044.jpg

dscf1046.jpg

questions, coments, details.... more pictures?.... anything you want

Nice ship, and an original idea to make a lateen-rigger.

The colours are also nice. I would only change the sails a little though.

I think you'd better remove the (jib-?) sail most in the front and perhaps add a lateen sail in the back.

Maybe your way is also correct, but since there's quite a lot of empty space in the back, why not add another sail to get more speed? :pir-sweet:

And then it may be a good idea to move that mast a bit forward first.

Good luck :thumbup: It's looking good so far.

A very nice ship you've got there. :thumbup:

The colours are a bit odd, but I agree with Admiral Croissant about adding a sail at the mizzen mast.

The shape is great, looks like a quick interceptor vessel. Your custom rigging looks great as well, I really like those lateen sails!

Nice job. :pir-classic:

That's quite a ship! I too am a little skeptical of some of colors, particularly the white railings and the occasional blue part here and there, but there is really a lot of detail I haven't seen in many MOC ships. I like the way you built the rails, by the way, just maybe not the white.

Is there an interior to the ship?

Hi everyone, and thanks for the comments

well, lets begin...

I think you'd better remove the (jib-?) sail most in the front and perhaps add a lateen sail in the back.

I would like to do something similar to the Caribbean Clipper, that in the stern has a mast, but no sail... otherwise, I'm made a lateen-sail ship, and I add another sail... but I can't move de mizzen mast to the front (because its the load chamber)

but here we got the changes

dscf1056.jpg

The colours are a bit odd

I just mix some old Lego's with some new acquisitions (the dark grey is diferent), but the colors I think that I give him sence (the bow and two lateral lines are blue too)

Will you be building more ships?

Actually I only purchased the hull and the mast separately... from ebay, I really love the Lego's ships design, especially the 10210 (very detailed, and big one :pir-grin: ), but they don't show any lateen sail. And about the question... I'm waiting for more money ( :pir_bawling:) to still buying more lego pieces, so, of course, if I have the chance, I want make more ships :pir-wink:

That's quite a ship! I too am a little skeptical of some of colors, particularly the white railings and the occasional blue part here and there, but there is really a lot of detail I haven't seen in many MOC ships. I like the way you built the rails, by the way, just maybe not the white.

Is there an interior to the ship?

If you see the new picture, I try to fix the the white railings (I was upset with them too), so, I try to put more stylized.

And about the interior, there come the pictures....

1. the capitan's room (with a little forniture), and of course, under the ship castle

dscf1058.jpg

p.d.sorry for the picture, but otherwise, I have to destroy the castle to take a good picture (and i really don't want it)

dscf1067.jpg

2. the load chamber

with the deck:

dscf1061.jpg

and without the deck

dscf1060.jpg

3. and the chamber under the bow

dscf1066.jpg

as you can see, Its a lot of room for treasures, goods and the contraband, two little canyons for a quick defense and large lateen sails for fast speed

totally a privateer ship indeed (and you know for wich faction :pir-grin: )

That's a lot better IMO :pir-classic:

The interior shots are also nice (yet your bricks are quite dusty :pir-grin: )

I also like your swivel guns and the furniture pieces. Good job :thumbup:

That's a lot better IMO :pir-classic:

The interior shots are also nice (yet your bricks are quite dusty :pir-grin: )

I also like your swivel guns and the furniture pieces. Good job :thumbup:

indeed, I have to buy a mop... :pir-blush: and I have to force the captain and his crew to use it!!! :pir-grin:

I think that your custom sails are very nice. I also like the small mounted guns you've given the vessel. My only suggestions is that it might be nice with a more "unified" color scheme. I think the white clashes a bit with everything else.

I think that your custom sails are very nice. I also like the small mounted guns you've given the vessel. My only suggestions is that it might be nice with a more "unified" color scheme. I think the white clashes a bit with everything else.

thank for the idea, but I want tell you a secret... is the first use of the naval camuflage... :pir-tongue:

I will try to aquire more brow-dark-black pieces, but by now, I can't afford it :pir_bawling:

I'll keep in mind, thanks!!!

I really like the size of this ship, and contrary to a few other comments, I think the colors work well.

The additional sail at first looked crowded, but after I looked it over for a bit longer, it quickly grew on me.

I love the interior shots as well, I think more people should see this.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

thanks Big Cam, for your support!!!

I forget to add the anchor mechanism, in fact, I have to destroy a part of the bow... :pir-cry_sad: , well, another excuse to rebuilt it ( :pir-laugh: )and in the same time, it shows a little better the interior

dscf1068.jpg

p.d. the anchor is full funtional :pir-grin:

I like this a lot! We definitely don't see many lateen-rigged ships around here, so it's good to have another one! :thumbup:

Edited by Dreamweb