Sign in to follow this  
Master Sam

Hey guys!

Hello,

I'm Sam, from Germany and joined EB about a month ago. Because I was on vacation, I think it would be appropriated to introduce myself now ;)

I've been lurking on these forums for about half a year now when I finally decided to register - and I like it! It's a great community with all branches a fand could need, though I don't like all of them equally :D I just like Star Wars, some historic themes (like Wild West or Castle/Kingdom), and some other licensed ones. I am really looking forward to the new Superheroes theme, as a great Batman-fan it's a dream which became true. Currently, I am working on a western diorama inspired by the great game Red Dead Redemption.

Well, this is me!

Oh, finally I wanted to apologize the mistakes I may have done in the text above. My English isn't that strong :)

-Sam

Welcome to EB 'Master Sam'. I look forward to seeing your Red Dead Redemption inspired diorama. I never thought I'd like it until I played it, now a fan (and I don't play many games). See you in the boards default_classic.gif