Sorrow

Greetings form Warsaw

Hi,

I've been browsing this site for a couple of months now and I thought it was high high time I joined in and said hello.

I also wanted to thank those of you who post their tutorials at EB - you guys made my coming out of the Dark Age a lot easier:)

As for my Lego-related interests and activities, well... for the time being, they are limited to sorting bricks, improving my sorting systems, watching other people's MOCs and compulsive searching through BL for new minfigs to buy. As you can se, I have hardly any time for building left;P

See you around!

Sorrow (as my surname sounds rather pathetic, I wanted to have an equally pathetic English nickname :laugh:)

Welcome! I see you've requested your pink star - it is always fantastic to see another FFOL joining us :classic:

Be sure to visit the Ladies Lounge (if you haven't already) and keep us posted on your progress sorting your pieces and your collection of minifigs. So glad you're out of your dark ages!!

~Stacy

Welcome Sorrow to Eurobricks. Glad to have a FFOL in our community. Enjoy your stay with us. :thumbup:

Thank you for the nice welcome:D

Stacy, I somehow overlooked the Ladies Longue so big thanks to you for letting me know about it.

Lordofdragonss, gdzie Twoja krówka?;)

(just asked Lordofdragonss about the cute avatar he uses at Lugpol)

Thank you for the nice welcome:D

Stacy, I somehow overlooked the Ladies Longue so big thanks to you for letting me know about it.

Lordofdragonss, gdzie Twoja krówka?;)

(just asked Lordofdragonss about the cute avatar he uses at Lugpol)

Congratulations for your LADY status ;]

My cow is not here, becouse I am a knight here :P

привет и прием Sorrow! It's great to hear another FFOL joining our growing community. We hope you enjoy your stay here in EB milady...