http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gertjan/...er/imgp0087.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gertjan/...n/imgp00001.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gertjan/...imgp0000001.jpg

cool - keiken has a tank too!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gertjan/...imgp0000001.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gertjan/...mgp00000101.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gertjan/...er/imgp0086.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gertjan/...er/imgp0176.jpg

edit: it's not really my brickshelf - so i renamed thread as gertjan's find. :-P i think it may have come from some lego convention or exhibition. nice hi-res pics for those interested in EF08 sets. :-P

i still think they are crap. the only nice set for me is the rescue tank. nice construction but poor colors. :-P the other nice set would be storm lasher. look at all those troll swords in bley!!! *wub*

Nice find, natelite! *y*

Still, I prefer the old ones; I like the small detachable robot-things *alien* , but the overall design seems quite cheap-working to me, especially if compared to Supernova, SilentStrike and GoldenGuardian...

LuxorV

I saw these today on Legoworld, you could even touch them, they have 2 new pieces, one 2x1 slope like the 1x1 slope from 2005, but with rectangular gaps in the upside and the other piece is very special, the first side is normal hard ABS, the other sharp side is soft rubber like, so it cannot pierce children (that would be a disaster, child killed by lego :'-( :-P )

The set with Ryo and Keiken is a very nice design, the topside can flap open to reveal 2 extra guns and the upside can turn round.

Edited by Wout

Nice find natelite!

I like them, however they look bulky compared to my 2007 sets, still I like them!

I like the yellow Mech, the saw looks cool, the spider like walker looks kinda lame and would benefit from longer legs, the green one looks good, though I do not like the flame (also, note that the spike on his legs are different colour to the preliminary pics. The Keiken tank looks crazy, and isn't he too old to drive?:-D The mini robot looks cool on the top of it, as does the HUGE wheel! The crazy looking yellow hover thing looks : :-X Oh and the purple spider has a new piece too! I quite like it, and might buy one.

I am reserving final judgement for now....

Thanks for sharing this great find with us!

At the moment, compared to the 07 line the 08 line is a strange combination of *sweet* and :-X

Edit: I love the cool little red mech, I only just realized I did not look at it!

Edited by Lord Of Pies

That weird plane has TWELVE silver goblin swords. Also, it has yellow Mantax claws and yellow viking horns! *y*

The small spidery mech has orange horns!

I love the red skellie swords on the green mech! *skull*

The tank includes Keiken and Ryo, who are my favourite EF figs (Oh well, Ryo just for the head and the hair.. :-D).

So the only things that interest me are the parts I listed above. Shame that there are no new figs! I would've liked new pilots or old pilots with different face expressions..such as Ryo with Ha Ya To's expression. 8-

Edited by Shakar

Is that a new yellow-orange on the spider like one (which is awesome IMO)?

About time this theme turned out something that wasn't crappy (besides the supernova) :-D

Still a lot of things I don't like, but they're getting better. I think I'll look forward to those red scythes the most (I have a special place in my heart for red pieces). The brick-built turbines with the goblin swords is a nice touch too

Only ones I like is the Sensei's Tank and the one from Hayato (the red one), the others are crappy IMO (very crappy).

*pets the first series sets he has here to build*

Pocas

D-damn, those are nice. The Keiken-tank and the robot machines are my favourites. ;-)

X-O I have just confirmed that I must get them all, for the 3rd year in a row. *wub*

Okay, maybe not ALL of them. I'll probably pass on the tank. But the rest: 8-

These are much better than last year! There are new looking pieces on them too, including a new grill plate on AssaultTiger, those new cheese pieces, the new spiky pieces (two types?), the cutting wheel that just screams out Tankorr to me..... I love Keikens tank. It even looks heavy enough to make those tracks work! :-P

As I already said , These are wayyy better than previous year !

I'm gonna get them all.

TLC has made a good job on using more standard pieces.

I just hope that the tanks and the flying thingy are not too expensive.

Are you talking about those 1x2 cheese slopes or something else? 8-|

Yes.

Also what grill?

The one on the yellow mech with the razor wheel. Two grey 2x1 plates below the cockpit.

Yes.

The one on the yellow mech with the razor wheel. Two grey 2x1 plates below the cockpit.

Ah, I see what you mean! I think those are one-in-the-same with the new cheese slopes. You can see yellow ones on other sets, they're 1x2 slopes that are grills

Ah, I see what you mean! I think those are one-in-the-same with the new cheese slopes. You can see yellow ones on other sets, they're 1x2 slopes that are grills

My old eyes have failed me! :-D Indeed I think you are right; and grilled slopes would be even better than a new grilled plate! *sweet*

Hot damn! New grills? I hope those are on a theme other than exo-force! :-X :-X :-X

Cool find, thanks natelite! *y*

These new sets look great, with some smart and stalwart design, and.... really nice parts!

The skull in the trans neon green dome for the BattleArachnoid, very halloweeny indeed, and

trans clear Hinge Plates 1 x 8 with Angled Side Extensions.... wow! And wonderful pearl light

gray Orc swords.... very useful. *sweet*

Great find!

I'm liking the yellow mech more, and the Storm Lasher looks like it could easily be turned into a dropship. 8-

I have mixed reactions, and hope desparately that this is Exo-Force's last year, but I believe they are better than this years offering, which didn't give us anything new.

The River Dragon is great, I think most of us like it :-)

I am liking the Assault Tiger a lot more now, and I really like its bulky design, as opposed to this years scrawny ones.

The Chameleon Hunter I still *wub* , it looks great and I want those red scythes so much! :'-)

The Tank I really dislike, it seems the top gun is almost as big as the botton, and I hate that giant back wheel! :-X However, I am glad that the goodies FINALLY got a big vehicle.

The Arachnid Stalker is brilliant *y* , I love the human skull and orange spikes.

The dark panther is pretty good, I love that the robots are getting less human mechs, but dislike the yellow on this one. Love that it comes with 3 robots though *y*

The storm lasher in my opinion is SWEET! *wub* I will probably get it for the excellent peices and to equip the orcs in the castle sets that don't get weapons.

TTFN! >:-)

EDIT: I just noticed those awesome robot spider and dragonfly on the Dark Panther and Storm Lasher sets! Woohoo, those are cool!

Edited by Batbrick

Very cool The river dragon was one of my favorites before but now it seems to be the worst out of the three mechs. Also what does everyone hate about the assault tiger anyway? Its the best of the breed IMO. I hate the new tank, its almost as bad as that monstrosity, the mobile devastator. :-X I also absolutely despise the storm lasher with those huge engine things. :-X All the other sets are great. I'm loving the chameleon hunter. *wub*

What's the bet we'll be seeing those new slope grills in the Racers sets? X-D

These look neat, although I'm saving myself for the Castle '08 line up... *wub*

Which is why, as previously mentioned, my main thought was; "Cool, look at all those silver goblin swords" when I saw that yellow flying thing. Bet it has a trigger. |-/

Looks like each of the robot battle machines have a small 'insect'. The orange spider-like mech has a squid-facehugger thing. The purple panther-like mech has a little yellow spider. And the big yellow flying machine has a little yellow dragonfly. Cool. EDIT: Batbrick beat me. |-/ :-P

The humans have little robots. Takeshi's got a little red guy with 2 chainsaws. Hikaru's got a little green guy with 2 swords. Keikan has what looks to be a white jetpack, with 2 arms. I don't think Ha-Ya-To has anything. And where the heck is Ryo and Hitomi? 8-| 8-

Edited by iamded

I love the Arachnoid Stalker, and its spy drone...awesome cyborg ON!

But what i like the most is the Storm Lasher's robot. I have always loved small, compact robot wasps- and this really does the trick! *sweet*

Edited by Kahgarak

What's the bet we'll be seeing those new slope grills in the Racers sets? X-D

These look neat, although I'm saving myself for the Castle '08 line up... *wub*

Which is why, as previously mentioned, my main thought was; "Cool, look at all those silver goblin swords" when I saw that yellow flying thing. Bet it has a trigger. |-/

Looks like each of the robot battle machines have a small 'insect'. The orange spider-like mech has a squid-facehugger thing. The purple panther-like mech has a little yellow spider. And the big yellow flying machine has a little yellow dragonfly. Cool. EDIT: Batbrick beat me. |-/ :-P

The humans have little robots. Takeshi's got a little red guy with 2 chainsaws. Hikaru's got a little green guy with 2 swords. Keikan has what looks to be a white jetpack, with 2 arms. I don't think Ha-Ya-To has anything. And where the heck is Ryo and Hitomi? 8-| 8-

Edited by Batbrick