Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

The Dark Knight versus Bane the Executioner

indexed.gif

Hello EB, here's another Bat-Castle moc I whipped up a couple of days ago, entitle the Dark Knight versus Bane the traitorous executioner:

p1230148.jpg

This takes place in the castle dungeon, where the Bat Knight has discovered Bane's own evil agenda:

p1230149.jpg

Bane has been drinking a special potion developed by a Wizard and perfected by himself to enhance his strength magically:

p1230150.jpg

He has used this strength to capture the Knight of the Night and place him in the dungeon:

p1230151.jpg

Bane now plans to release his foe so he may finally "Break the Bat!"

p1230153.jpg

Set without figs:

p1230164.jpg

p1230168.jpg

Figs, I'm pretty happy with how Bane came out, as well as the different Batarmour:

p1230165.jpg

Overall I'm really happy with it, the tiled dungeon walls were experimental for me but I'm happy how it ca,e it, it also made the inside cooler. Tell me what you think, thanks!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Nice one, Batbrick! Just like to give u some suggestion, maybe you can offer Bane, a black nose cone helmet. I think it will suit him pretty well :tongue: Btw, how come I cannot see the Dark Knight's eyes? :laugh:

Wow! ) Great, I liked the story there a lot! ) Very creative. And Bane looks great in that outfit! ) :thumbup:

Shall we see other castle0bat MOC-s? ) :sweet:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

The dungeon looks great and your characters´re smart like always. A nifty work indeed! :classic:

I like want this set :cry_sad: I want that batman helm and the whole cage thing with all the varied colored bricks outside 0_0, me want me want!

Another great Medieval Bat-MOC! I love the tiled wall technique, which looks great on the outside and enhances the interior too! Nice and SNOTy, and a cool and fitting backstory too, very well done! :thumbup:

~Peace

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it! I'll be making a few more too every so often, thanks!

Batbrick: I really like how you designed the wall of the dungeon. This construction method would work very well for stone/brick walls. If I have enough 1x1 holed bricks, I'd love to try this technique. Bane looks good to, but I like the old Bat-helmet as well.

Batbrick: I really like how you designed the wall of the dungeon. This construction method would work very well for stone/brick walls. If I have enough 1x1 holed bricks, I'd love to try this technique. Bane looks good to, but I like the old Bat-helmet as well.

Thankyou very much TheBrickster, I'm really glad that you like this technique and have decided to use it. It's not mine of course, but thankyou for the comment, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. One thing, you don't have to use 1x1 holed bricks, the little 1x1 side studded things is what I used (unless that's what you meant :blush: )

One thing, you don't have to use 1x1 holed bricks, the little 1x1 side studded things is what I used (unless that's what you meant :blush: )

Ya, that's what I meant (for lack of a better name).

:devil: Break the Bat...

Ahem... sorry. Another nice medieval Bat-Moc here Batbrick. The reinvention is both fun and apt for the character (ie Bane), and the addition of a new Bat-suit/Bat-armour is a nice touch. We know Bats likes to wear different clothes sometimes.

The cell itself is also pretty cool, and I like the tiling effect on the outside. The hollow bits inside as a result of this also add something to it. I don't know what mind, but something.

Definitely a nice Castle feel, I'm not sure about the figs, but then I'm fairly classic when it comes to figs...

God Bless,

Nathan

Ah, I see :classic:

:devil: Break the Bat...

Ahem... sorry. Another nice medieval Bat-Moc here Batbrick. The reinvention is both fun and apt for the character (ie Bane), and the addition of a new Bat-suit/Bat-armour is a nice touch. We know Bats likes to wear different clothes sometimes.

The cell itself is also pretty cool, and I like the tiling effect on the outside. The hollow bits inside as a result of this also add something to it. I don't know what mind, but something.

Thanks Brainbox, glad you picked up the rather obvious reference. I have to say I agree with you on the hollow bits adding something, I was going to fill them in at first but I liked them so much I kept them.

Definitely a nice Castle feel, I'm not sure about the figs, but then I'm fairly classic when it comes to figs...

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks Norro, good to have you back!

Thanks for the compliment, knowing oyu are a castle fan I'm glad you like the dungeon, and I understand what you mean by the figs.

One thing, you don't have to use 1x1 holed bricks, the little 1x1 side studded things is what I used

I call them washing machine bricks.

4070.png

See what I mean? :tongue: Of course, the 'proper' name (according to Peeron) is "Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight" but that's no fun. :laugh:

~Peace