012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

020.jpg

Closeup of the facade detail

028.jpg

Interior

Check out the full gallery here

This may or may not end up staying Gong Farmer. I think he may come up with a new identity and occupation once the contest is over. I have some other ideas for the contest too, but we'll see if I find the time to put them together...

Enjoy and please feel free to leave feedback. Thanks! :classic:

A very nice addition to the contest. I like the contrast between the tan, green and black, very appealing selection. Some of the little details on the walls are my favourite parts on the MOC as well as the Gongs.

May I ask how you pulled off the facade detailing? Tiles as well as the bottom of turny brick thingamagigs?

May I ask how you pulled off the facade detailing? Tiles as well as the bottom of turny brick thingamagigs?

Thanks I Scream Clone! I used those handy bracket pieces:

44728.gif

I had to get a little tricky around the corner and for the gabled roof I added some angle technic beams. I should remove the facade so people can see the framework. Perhaps I'll do that after some rest. :blush:

Great work Hinckley.

I can see a little MMV in there! :tongue:

Lovely little house :wub: My favorite part is the tile technique you have used. It really just makes this MOC stand out.

Good luck in the contest. The black chimney does look a little odd. But I think that is fine due to it having a Fabuland element to it. All of those green roofs :oh3:

Regards, Cpt. PB

A funny idea and a wonderful house in a great color scheme.

The many flowers add a lot to its overall very charming appearance! :thumbup:

Ooh, pretty! But when did gongs start growing on trees? The interior looks nice and cozy, I would let my Fabuland pals go hang out there.

That's lovely Hinck! :thumbup: One of my favorite entries up to this point.

The idea is hilarious and all of the details on the building are superb, especially the turntables. However, I hate to say it but I wanted to warn you that this may be a bit too large for the contest... :look:

4. Your creation may be no larger than 32x32 studs (a stud overhang is allowed for minifigs and their accessories, and foliage). There is no height restriction.

Just wanted to point that out. I don't want this fantastic work to get disqualified. Anyways, stunning MOC and thanks for sharing! :sweet:

Excellent work hinkster, a dong farmer...ROFL. :laugh:

I love all the small details and the small dongs groing on the plants, the integration of the Fabuland roofs is beautifully done as well. :thumbup:

The only improvement i can think of is to remove 1 of the round bricks stacks next to the window and replace tem by regular 1x1's to make it look more like a wall. but that's a minor nitpick.

This is a really nice entry Hinckley. :classic: I really like the fences and the roof......Those are Fabuland, right? I really like the tiled flooring and the facade. It seems that the chimney is a little too tall for the building. The scenery is very nice and I enjoy the yellow flowers, which are lovely! :wub: The street lamp is very ingenious! I really like the idea (Gong farmer)! :laugh: I enjoy your MOC's and it makes me wish I had more Fabuland... :cry_happy: .....I only have two figs..... :cry_sad: Anyways, thanks for showing your entry.

-Lego12

Nice one, Hinck! Chinese Gongs :laugh:

The building is cute, but I especially like the fence at the front. You also did something I never have the patience to do - roof beams!

And a neat Edge too! :grin: Although there's a load of people out there now who missed out on the Fabuland Revolution, so haven't got a clue what it is!

What's that black sticking up thing?

Just wanted to point that out. I don't want this fantastic work to get disqualified. Anyways, stunning MOC and thanks for sharing! :sweet:

You lose, punk! :tongue:

cc_tn.jpg

Good luck in the contest - there's a lot of entries so far! (I go away for a week and the whole of the CC MOC page is flooded with Mullers :look: ).

I've often wondered to what extent Fabuland is allowed into Castle. For example, this MOC isn't particularly castle-y (it could fit in town/city/belville). Your Sherwood one though...

Sadly, my entry is disqualified anyway because you're not allowed to alter it once it's been entered. :cry_sad:

Sadly, my entry is disqualified anyway because you're not allowed to alter it once it's been entered. :cry_sad:

That's kind of a crap deal... :sceptic: I don't see why you can't have a quick fix up if you made a mistake. Ah well, you still have my great MOC comment to console you. :tongue:

That's a rather suckish rule, if you ask me.

This is fantastic Hink! The texturing of the house is wonderful, as is the build. the idea is creative as well! Very nice job!

That's kind of a crap deal... :sceptic: I don't see why you can't have a quick fix up if you made a mistake. Ah well, you still have my great MOC comment to console you. :tongue:

I agree with that...

I can understand that it's not permitted to remake your entry ones you entered...

But some adaptation to be in order with the rules must be possible... :sceptic:

Edited by Capt. Kirk