-Tiana

-Prince Naveen

-Jessie

-Belle

- Beast

- Winnie The Pooh

- Piglet

Release date is supposedly september of 2017

Cool if true, although it's very peculiar that Mickey's not here, and also that Pluto's with Goofy.

(Psst - this should go in Licensed!)

I have 2 questions

1. How is this even posible..... Ninjago Movie is the sep 2017 series?

2. Why is this here and not in the licensed forum?

(Also a list a whole year in advance in kinda iffy but time will tell)

Edited by Robert8

So... of this is true, then that would mean the Ninjago CMF line was cancelled??

Isn't the ninjago minifigure minifigure line coming in September 2017?

I thought that too... I'm curious if this ends up being true. 9 girls??? That's never happened, but you never know. There are a lot of good ones.

Edited by amazingbricks

Wasnt

Sorry, wasn't the sports line a false rumour? I saw something to that effect in that thread which is now locked.

Can't be real. Where are any Disney villains? It doesn't follow the same formula as the first wave... it also feels a little too convenient that all those characters have something in the castle...

Wasnt

Sorry, wasn't the sports line a false rumour? I saw something to that effect in that thread which is now locked.

Sports thing just was confirmed by cm4sci

Sounds like false information. Has this Zebby ever before been a source of rumours that ended up being confirmed?

lego sports

Can't be real. Where are any Disney villains? It doesn't follow the same formula as the first wave... it also feels a little too convenient that all those characters have something in the castle...

Idk if its real or not but i trust the source, since he was the first one to say were getting a sports line and he correct

If It's true, I'm wondering, What "Prince Charming" we're talking about, the one from Cinderella, or Snow White? I'd say the Cinderella one, since Cindy herself is also listed...

Edited by Eggyslav

I don't trust this rumor. That list sounds too much like somebody just made an educated guess based on what characters were missing from the first wave and filled the rest of the list with random other characters. I don't see them doing Mike before Sully and Piglet would be way too big as a minifig. Plus we didn't have a full list of the first series until shortly before its release, so I doubt we would get accurate rumors this much in advance.

I don't trust this rumor. That list sounds too much like somebody just made an educated guess based on what characters were missing from the first wave and filled the rest of the list with random other characters. I don't see them doing Mike before Sully and Piglet would be way too big as a minifig. Plus we didn't have a full list of the first series until shortly before its release, so I doubt we would get accurate rumors this much in advance.

Idk it could be real or not but Zebby Bricks seems to be an accurate source since he was the first to reveal their would be a lego sports theme 2 weeks before cm4sci confirmed it

These are really just unsubstantiated rumors--and as seeing as we are still months away from 2017, I'm going to close this thread.

If anyone wishes to further discuss this rumored list, please use the Disney CMF Wishlist thread. Thanks! :thumbup: