Sign in to follow this  
MinifigureHQ

Our Latest Minifigure - Dr Anatomini

Dr Anatomini [NSFTB]

The worlds only anatomically correct, all-be-it vague minifigur, reveals all. See the innerworkings of what makes your average minifigure into a master builder.

[NSFTB] = Not Safe for your Toy Box

16437303767_afcd1d0ed0_z.jpg

Full front view

Its a 50:50 split, so on one side you can see the muscles, veins and all sorts, in their full splendor and then on the other we've overlayed the bones.

16618676746_8822bc3dcb_z.jpg

Side Shot

The detail continue, on the arms, side of the legs, face, revealing more and more of the inner workings of makes a minifigure tick

16644601185_5504b72fdc_z.jpg

The awesomeness continues

Much like a box of chocolates, the awesomeness isn't just on the surface, theirs a hidden second layer! The epic detail continues at the back of the figure making it a full 360 wrap around design, detailing various different fictional elements of the inside of a figure. As with all of our figures, he comes packaged in a uniquely designed package, specific to this figure, making this Minifigure a desirable and collectable gift for any AFOL.

16623018955_265594192e_z.jpg

Your Feedback

We'd love to know your feedback and thoughts on our latest figure, good or bad. We continue to push ourselves and live up to our name as the Uk's number 1 minifigure customisers (as quoted from Brickfanatics). So if you feel we have room for improvement or have an epic idea for our next figure, please let us know.

Wow, this looks like perfect printing design and quality. I am very impressed. A part of me wants to turn the guy into a game of thrones ice zombie, but the color would not fit. I like how you kept it lego-like, with the smile, the ribs and the leg bones that resemble original parts.

Edited by Wardancer

Wow, this looks like perfect printing design and quality. I am very impressed. A part of me wants to turn the guy into a game of thrones ice zombie, but the color would not fit. I like how you kept it lego-like, with the smile, the ribs and the leg bones that resemble original parts.

Thanks Wardancer, our aim is to ensure that our figures would sit perfectly, side by side in someones collection of figures. Otherwise, rather than being eyecatching, they'd be an eye sore. We specifally create figures that LEGO simply don't or wouldn't create, rather than create versions of whats already out there. Essentially, we fill the gaps! So one of our other figures is Bruce Banner transforming into the Hulk, rather than trying to recreate the Hulk or Banner, we wanted something that would show the transition between the two. We're AFOLs our selves, so we just create stuff we want for our own collection ;)

Nice job! Ive been looking at your figs for a while, and I might have to pick this one up. The printing on the side of the figure and on the back of the legs is amazing.

Nice job! Ive been looking at your figs for a while, and I might have to pick this one up. The printing on the side of the figure and on the back of the legs is amazing.

Thanks Greeble, We've tried this with a few figures now and love the result. Naturally it takes longer to do, so we tend to reserve it for figures, that warrant that level of detail.

When will you be taking requests?

Hi Kritkit, we're always open for suggestions but unfortunately due to demand we now only offer our custom and design service to companies and corporations, purely because they can meet our minimum order requirement of 50. We still continue to create figures for charities though.