clonefactory

The Clone Factory : Site update

I updated the site today with the final representation of the Droid Commando as well as a Clone Wars Lieutenant ARC Trooper.

Cloth or Resin Accessory sets

I have also looked at giving an alternative to the new plastic Clone Wars accessories. Take a look at the two photos and tell me which you prefer. The classic cloth accessory set as made by MMCB. Or the resin accesory set in new colors as casted by The Clone Factory. Both figures are shown in detail on the site as well. The Casted items will be available soon for purchase.

thumb_bluearc.gif

thumb_bluearc.gif

Thanks for looking.

:wub:

Great work as usual :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing.

I'll move this to the MCW when the feedback here dies out :wink:

I love them both. I oughta stop by some day. After my wallet replenishes from digging in on those four CW sets in my sig. :tongue:

Nice work. I like the skirt on the top minifig better but if it didn't come over the front of the legs so much i think it would look even more awesome. Also the Shoulder gear (don't no the name) on the top minifig should perhaps be a little bigger, other than that excellent as usual :thumbup: .

Nice work. I like the skirt on the top minifig better but if it didn't come over the front of the legs so much i think it would look even more awesome. Also the Shoulder gear (don't no the name) on the top minifig should perhaps be a little bigger, other than that excellent as usual :thumbup: .

I die inside whenever people refer to a Kama as a skirt and a Pauldron as a "cloth shoulder pad thingie." :tongue: And OT people can't complain about stupid Clone Armor considering Storm Troopers in the first movie wore Kama's and Pauldrons. Remember the sand troopers? :tongue:

Anyways, I'm still looking to see if I'll get these or not. Maybe I'll get the Droid Commando...

I think that the plastic kama looks better. That color of blue looks really good. :thumbup:

I can't decide on the pauldrons, though.

Edited by ILikePi

And now that this has been "out-paged" in the Star Wars forum, I'll move it to the MCW for further feedback and comments.