oo7

Asylum and King's Castle bargain in the US!

Arkham Asylum and King's Castle are both marked down 50% on the US S@H.

Arkham Asylum 7785

Royal King's Castle 10176

Damn! I got them both at full price last year and was satisfied.....It's a wonderful deal if you ask me, so don't miss out! *y*

I got both today: the castle directly from the local LEGO store and the Batman set online (my first foray into Castle and License themes, whoo-hoo!). I really need to make it a habit of checking the Sales and Deals page EVERY DAY. Last time I waited one day too long to order the LEGO Truck 10156, and they were all sold out by the second day of being on the sale list.

Edited by lego townie

Hi!

Are any of you Americans willing to buy the Asylum and ship it to Denmark for me? I can pay through paypal. Pm me if you would like to help, please.

was the castle also 50% off at the local lego store?

Yes, the castle sets were put on the same table where sometimes they place the discounted sets with damaged boxes.

Yes, the castle sets were put on the same table where sometimes they place the discounted sets with damaged boxes.

thanks. i went on a whim anyway but too bad the castles were oos. i got the last 2 asylum sets though. :-P

i also saw the new pab minifig section. too bad they ran out of the silver greatswords. dont feel like forking out $4 for a princess or evil ogel wizard mf. :-P

Even for 50 dollars, the castle isn't really worth it. I bought it when it first came out, and was a big let down. The castle only has a front, and due to the fact that it was a limited edition set, and they didn't release any other to go along with it, playability is not very good. Also, Lego went back to the good old days, where you had to put stickers on shields and banner, which was one of the things that killed the set. Not only is it a pain to do, but if you aren't good at stickers, they turn out really bad.

The low down, don't buy it, even for half off. Save your money for some of the new castle sets, which look amazing.