Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

BrickWarriors New Items - Dragon Wings!

BrickWarriors now has 5 brand new items available in Dark Red: Dragon Wings, Dragon Tail, Lance, Sea People Plume, and Jousting Plume!

8169869906_01e4461f9d_z.jpg

And here's a shot of the back of the wings:

8167928109_204d31ba1a.jpg

We've also adjusted our shipping policies so that all domestic shipping includes tracking and shipping for all orders is just $4.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Thrash

Thrash this is the best thing I've seen in so long. I've already told a couple people last night when I saw the pictures on you Flickr and they were upset they had to wait a day to order. :laugh:

I've been waiting for dragon wings since I was a child.

I'm on my way to the store right now!

Edit

Order complete

Hope they sell well enough for you to bring in more colors, I will buy them in any color you release!

Blue, dark green, black, pearl gold, white. :wub_drool: Yes please.

That is just really cool. :thumbup: Wish you released these earlier, I'd kill to see them in that Halloween Burnt Orange. :laugh:

That is just really cool. :thumbup: Wish you released these earlier, I'd kill to see them in that Halloween Burnt Orange. :laugh:

You'd....kill for that? What won't you kill for? :look:

:laugh:

Thrash you are the best! I've been wanting something like these for years. :wub: I'll be putting through an order asap, those wings are amazing!

Definitely do these in blue sometime, that would rock.

Thanks guys! I definitely want to do these in tons of different colors. The dark red is just about sold out, so we'll have another color coming soon.

Thrash you are the best! I've been wanting something like these for years. :wub: I'll be putting through an order asap, those wings are amazing!

Definitely do these in blue sometime, that would rock.

It's great to hear from you! I don't think I've talked to you since the community castle build a few years ago. I can't wait to see the awesome MOCs that you'll include these in!

Those wings are amazing.

I keep holding off on placing an order until you get the stuff I want in the colours I want, and you just keep releasing more awesome stuff... I'll just ask here: What's the chance the vambraces, Bear trap, greaves and demon armour come back in a dark silverish colour? (Dark silver or charcoal or whatever?)

Edited by Scubacarrot

Those wings are amazing.

I keep holding off on placing an order until you get the stuff I want in the colours I want, and you just keep releasing more awesome stuff... I'll just ask here: What's the chance the vambraces, Bear trap, greaves and demon armour come back in a dark silverish colour? (Dark silver or charcoal or whatever?)

Thanks! I'm hoping to get a shipment of all of those items in Steel sometime around the start of December. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks! I'm hoping to get a shipment of all of those items in Steel sometime around the start of December. Hope that helps! :)

Oh my goodness! :wub_drool:

...And I just ran out of cash for frivolous spending too...*sigh*

These looks amazing, Thrash. I love the way the Sea People plume works with the charcoal helmet. It looks fantastic! I didn't realize the Demon Armor had clips on the back...perhaps time to make an evil angel? :laugh: Well done, man. These are truly impressive.

Very cool, I am going to keep an eye out for that.

But I did not want to risk the Demon Wings selling out before that time... So I placed an order now, and will do so again in the beginning of december, it seems. :grin:

Well done Ryan! This is another batch of amazing new releases which I just noticed! The dragon wings and the jousting stick are very tempting. I got to plan my next purchase soon, especially since I just did mine, not long ago! Hope to see more new colours for the dragon wings soon!

Wow. Will the wings be released in other colors too? Because I think these would be perfect for every young dragon MOC I will ever make :thumbup:.

WOW! Those wings! I've never considered getting custom parts before but... man... those wings! Amazing.

Anyway, is there a chance you might make those wings in purple?

Edited by DraikNova

...And I just ran out of cash for frivolous spending too...*sigh*

These looks amazing, Thrash. I love the way the Sea People plume works with the charcoal helmet. It looks fantastic! I didn't realize the Demon Armor had clips on the back...perhaps time to make an evil angel? :laugh: Well done, man. These are truly impressive.

Thanks! Yes, you could definitely make an evil angel with the Demon Armor. I need to get to work on some feathered wings...

Very cool, I am going to keep an eye out for that.

But I did not want to risk the Demon Wings selling out before that time... So I placed an order now, and will do so again in the beginning of december, it seems. :grin:

Good choice to order the Demon Wings when you did...we're running pretty low on them!

Wow. I just added a ton of Brickwarriors stuff to my Christmas list.

Thanks! I hope you have a great Christmas!

Well done Ryan! This is another batch of amazing new releases which I just noticed! The dragon wings and the jousting stick are very tempting. I got to plan my next purchase soon, especially since I just did mine, not long ago! Hope to see more new colours for the dragon wings soon!

Wow. Will the wings be released in other colors too? Because I think these would be perfect for every young dragon MOC I will ever make :thumbup:.

Thanks guys! Yes, we have ordered the Dragon Wings in Lime Green. The shipment should arrive within the next few weeks.

WOW! Those wings! I've never considered getting custom parts before but... man... those wings! Amazing.

It becomes more difficult to be a purist with each new BrickWarriors line. Those dragon wings are just amazing, well done to whoever designed them.

Sorry to make it so tempting to give up purism! I designed them, so thank you very much!

I think you've just convinced me to divert about a quarter of my HF fund towards those lime wings.

I need to get to work on some feathered wings...

:drool: Seriously? Those would be something else!

I just placed two orders with you for lots of bits for my son and I. I'll be placing some more when the new colours arrive and you get some more vembraces in stock!

Keep up the awesome work Thrash :wink:

Thanks guys! Yes, we have ordered the Dragon Wings in Lime Green. The shipment should arrive within the next few weeks.

Well...that's a start anyway. :wink:

Blue or Dark blue and black. ... :wub_drool: I mean, unless you hate my money! :roflmao:

Ryan,

I received the dragon wings and tails and they're even better than your picture suggests. Fantastic design and production quality. Excellent parts!

I'd love to see them in black, as well as the demon armour.

Another part I'd love to see is a simple back brace for the wings and tail, that is, a back part to hold the wings/tail that looks like part of the minifig's body and not a piece of armour.

I didn't order the lance even though the design looks great because I'd rather get it in black, dark brown and silver. If you did it in those colours, I'd get quite a few.

Thanks for the great products and service!

With hope for additional colours and a new back piece,

Amps

Ryan,

I received the dragon wings and tails and they're even better than your picture suggests. Fantastic design and production quality. Excellent parts!

Another part I'd love to see is a simple back brace for the wings and tail, that is, a back part to hold the wings/tail that looks like part of the minifig's body and not a piece of armour.

I didn't order the lance even though the design looks great because I'd rather get it in black, dark brown and silver. If you did it in those colours, I'd get quite a few.

Amps

I totally agree. While the red is awesome for the wings, having a black version would be nice as well. Same about the other parts.

I think you've just convinced me to divert about a quarter of my HF fund towards those lime wings.

Sounds good to me! I think they should arrive in a few weeks, and as soon as they do they will go up on the website. :)

:drool: Seriously? Those would be something else!

I just placed two orders with you for lots of bits for my son and I. I'll be placing some more when the new colours arrive and you get some more vembraces in stock!

Keep up the awesome work Thrash :wink:

Thanks for ordering! Hopefully the vambraces will arrive soon in steel, but in the mean time to have free shipping this weekend for black friday!

Well...that's a start anyway. :wink:

Blue or Dark blue and black. ... :wub_drool: I mean, unless you hate my money! :roflmao:

I love all money equally. :) Black is at the top of my list for when I reorder the wings...don't worry!

Ryan,

Amps

I'm glad that you're enjoying the parts! I've gotten a few requests now for the brace to hold the wings and tail without any armor on the front. I hadn't really considered that before, but it does seem like it would be a useful piece. What colors would you want it in mainly? Would you just want it to match the wings, or should it be designed more to match the torso colors?

I totally agree. While the red is awesome for the wings, having a black version would be nice as well. Same about the other parts.

Black will be coming soon...probably 2 months from now or so.

I'm glad that you're enjoying the parts! I've gotten a few requests now for the brace to hold the wings and tail without any armor on the front. I hadn't really considered that before, but it does seem like it would be a useful piece. What colors would you want it in mainly? Would you just want it to match the wings, or should it be designed more to match the torso colors?

:wub: I think it would be great to match the wings but at the very least just a black one to start out. That would be the most basic useful color to go with any combo. :excited: