Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day IV

6180389821_de3788762f_z.jpg

It's late. The night has been quiet. Pelly has stood up. Scally Wull stares out the window, pining for the ocean. It's -8 degrees outside, but what he wouldn't give to submerge himself in salt water. It would give him the energy to carry on.

Scally hears a noise.

6180915586_f6f7b28ba1_z.jpg

"Oh Pelly, it's you?!" he exclaims. "I really would have predicted anybody but you being up, you lazy freak." He makes a dramatic pause to emphasize a point. "I, Scally, am throwing a rock at you from the security of my glass house. Get it?"

Pelly has nothing to say. He never does, despite patients repeated attempts to have a conversation with him.

6180390307_5b6e7e5828_z.jpg

Somehow, Scally thinks Pelly's non-reaction is a reaction of sorts. Perhaps it is. A bead of sweat dribbles down Pelly's head.

Scally wheels around to see the dark figure standing behind him.

6180390467_ac97f01b79_z.jpg

"Oh, what are you? You are wonderful looking, like a cousin of mine, but a little more warm-blooded. I think finally I have encountered a like-minded soul, someone I can consider a friend." Scally leaves the notion dangling in the air.

6180390629_98a2ecb37d_z.jpg

BANG!

"Ah, megabluck no," the thing says before walking away.

6180916352_abc7635cf3_z.jpg

Scally's body left in a puddle on the floor, Pelly sits down.

6180391061_e4ecd10061_z.jpg

And Pelly writes, because that's what Pelly knows how to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning comes, but the sun isn't shining. It's blotted out by deep clouds, an omen of dark things on the horizon. The remaining patients crowd around Scally's body.

6180916726_85ffe89106_z.jpg

Pelly continues to write. The patients, stressed and impatient, peek into Pelly's notebook.

6180917218_3db087e5ef_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day four has begun.

The players:

6143475388_dfc73df236_t.jpg

Pelly Putnam (NPC)

6143475668_f3414e05ef_t.jpg

Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)

6142924583_c04e1e75b4_t.jpg

Sassy Cooter (Scouts)

6142924693_b2c42a674c_t.jpg

Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)

6142925009_e5870714c8_t.jpg

Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley)

6143476210_5c85a4223f_t.jpg

Imes da Booey (iamded)

6143475746_1dc0cbbcb1_t.jpg

The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)

6143475488_446b802d53_t.jpg

Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)

6142924951_f95e7cd7cc_t.jpg

Boo Cameron (Big Cam)

6143475824_d108fe5404_t.jpg

Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)

6142925141_9ef4ce00d9_t.jpg

Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)

6143475804_5109752ec8_t.jpg

Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)

6142925201_a91f23d0cd_t.jpg

Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

6143476072_a5908e9bb1_t.jpg

Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)

6143475984_768c58ea53_t.jpg

Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

6143475452_34d9794f5d_t.jpg

Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts)

6142924741_c04bd4876a_t.jpg

Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)

6143476174_00e00cd489_t.jpg

Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)

The Dead

6158782060_ef7c4476a7_t.jpg

Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)

6158176119_c7769520b4_t.jpg

Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)

6158107489_5ae5089255_t.jpg

Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)

6158649446_643e23e8f6_t.jpg

Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)

6169174098_d82da94f3d_t.jpg

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)

6169174244_843048040c_t.jpg

Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6168639043_4d52e501c0_t.jpg

"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6180391863_7093eaf069_t.jpg Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)

6180392047_7bb8596454_t.jpg Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. In the case of a unanimous vote, the day may end early. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

It's sad to see TWO of the PRIMARY people who had SIGNIFICANT evidences yesterday against Heng gone :sadnew: Surprise, surprise, lo and behold we find them dead today. :sarcasm_smug:

As much as I'd like to blurt out the proverbial "I TOLD YA SO" to all who made the crucial mistake siding with Heng, I'd just like for all of us to learn from this, and hopefully make this the rallying point for finally finding Frau's agents among us. I know deep inside that we are close to identifying them.

And I guess it's a no-brainer who we'll vote out today, just wake me up when the voting starts.

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE:

6149330501_19a3104f96.jpg

Medicine

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine. Scum may or may not take medicine.

Medicine will be offered in two shifts, hours apart from each other. There will be two separate assortments for each shift. Patients may not take the same medicine on consecutive nights.

Patients who choose not to select their own medicine will be randomly assigned medicine from the remaining stock. Medicine taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the asylum and not offered again.

Players select medicine by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Medicine A

Medicine B def

Medicine C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that medicine their selection. <players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day Four, Shift One:

1. DMT

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler

4. Uppers

5. Paint Thinner

6. Sponk

7. Sugar Pill

8. Peach Cobbler

9. The Big Fat Pill

Day Four, Shift One:

1. DMT

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler

4. Uppers

5. Paint Thinner

6. Sponk

7. Sugar Pill

8. Peach Cobbler

9. The Big Fat Pill Pandoo

Day Four, Shift One:

1. DMT

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler

4. Uppers

5. Paint Thinner

6. Sponk

7. Sugar Pill

8. Peach Cobbler Kelly

Not good to see we failed big time yesterday. :sceptic:

Mmmm, meds.

Day Four, Shift One:

1. DMT

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler

4. Uppers

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

6. Sponk

7. Sugar Pill

8. Peach Cobbler Kelly

megabluck. Seriously. megabluck.

Day Four, Shift One:

1. DMT

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler Shadows

4. Uppers

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

6. Sponk

7. Sugar Pill

8. Peach Cobbler Kelly

So we lost one instead of two. Problem is, the one we lost was someone I absolutely trusted. Absolutely trusted enough to test my med on them. I arrived too late and the scum took out an important part of our group. I am seriously pissed today. SERIOUSLY.

I did finally get the nasal inhaler though. If one of you knows what it does and thinks it would be helpful, contact me.

Did I mention I'm pissed? Games are over. :angry:

More More of of our our friends friends are are dead dead!! :cry_sad::cry_sad: I I think think I I know know who who I'm I'm going going to to vote vote for for today today... ...

Day Day four four,, Shift Shift One One::

1. 1. DMT DMT

2. 2. Bug bug Dust dust

3. 3. Nasal Nasal Inhaler Inhaler Shadows Shadows

4. 4. Uppers Uppers

5. 5. Paint Paint Thinner Thinner Draxia Draxia

6. 6. Sponk Sponk Ali Ali "Periscope" "Periscope" Perry Perry

7. 7. Sugar Sugar Pill Pill

8. 8. Peach Peach Cobbler Cobbler Kelly Kelly

9. 9. The The Big Big Fat Fat Pill Pill Pandoo Pandoo

It's sad to see TWO of the PRIMARY people who had SIGNIFICANT evidences yesterday against Heng gone :sadnew: Surprise, surprise, lo and behold we find them dead today. :sarcasm_smug:

Holds dead fish up to ear.

It gets worse. Koilette and I followed Heng last night, and he didn't target anyone. What's more is Scally was killed by the same Walrus that killed Tammo. This seems to mean that Heng isn't one of Frau's agents. At least not one with a killing action.

Koilette thinks that Frau's agents are trying to make it look like Heng was framed, but it all seems a bit too perfect. Everyone knows that the pill changes it's owner after each night, so nothing would be gained by killing Scully, unless they wanted to double-bluff us into thinking Heng is being framed. :sceptic: Her theories are often confusing, yet plausible. :wacko:

Well, looks like we could have all been wrong yesterday. :hmpf_bad:

Holds hands over the dead fishes head.

My word, Sassy, I never noticed what a beautiful bone structure you have! :wub:

Everyone knows that the pill changes it's owner after each night, so nothing would be gained by killing Scully

Except the med, like it's owner, is now gone. They were probably worried about it being used against them. At the same time, they killed someone I trusted, so I can't really see this as 'nothing gained'.

Oh dear not another one of us! It's just getting worse for us but hopefully we can turn it around today! Does anyone have any info to present that could further seal the fate of Heng or anyone else?

Day Four, Shift One:

1. DMT Rickety Cannon

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler Shadows

4. Uppers

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

6. Sponk Ali Perry

7. Sugar Pill

8. Peach Cobbler Kelly

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Koilette needs a boost after last nights stalking.

Day four,Shift One :

1. DMT

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler Shadows

4. Uppers Poby Flanagan

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

6. Sponk Ali "Periscope" Perry

7. Sugar Pill

8.Peach Cobbler Kelly

I wonder what great choice Sassy will make? :wub:

It gets worse. Koilette and I followed Heng last night, and he didn't target anyone. What's more is Scally was killed by the same Walrus that killed Tammo. This seems to mean that Heng isn't one of Frau's agents. At least not one with a killing action.

Koilette thinks that Frau's agents are trying to make it look like Heng was framed, but it all seems a bit too perfect. Everyone knows that the pill changes it's owner after each night, so nothing would be gained by killing Scully, unless they wanted to double-bluff us into thinking Heng is being framed. :sceptic: Her theories are often confusing, yet plausible. :wacko:

Now this is just plain stupid Fish-guy. It's clearly a desperate attempt to save Heng's scummy big behind. If Heng is not convicted today, then that would just be MONUMENTALLY STUPID.

Only time will tell. At the very least, they must find one. To do less would be nothing short of pathetic. We deserve grand adversaries, not lambs waiting for the slaughter.

Heng didn't target anyone because the pill he took had no effect! That's why you saw NOTHING. But it doesn't mean that he isn't one of Frau's agents. Surely, you are insulting our intelligence to believe us your conclusion Fish guy. And if there's something we could get from your revelation and story, is that you might've just given your possible allegiance as one of Heng's scum allies trying to desperately save him from getting voted off today. I smell something fishy about you (pun intended). But we'll deal with you later, as today our focus is to vote Heng, nothing more, nothing less.

Don't tell me you still believe Heng's highly improbable double-framing theory?? Oh yeah, of course you do, since you have all the reason since he's one of your scum buddies isn't it? Don't worry we'll deal with you later after we get rid of Heng.

Everyone knows that the pill changes it's owner after each night, so nothing would be gained by killing Scully, u

An innocent killed is the scum's gain.

BANG!

"Ah, megabluck no," the thing says before walking away.

At least last night's Walrus seems to regret what it did. :sceptic:

In the last game...of life which took place in this asylum, the scum was able to change their killer among themselves, but keeping the same MO. Also, there is the chance that the killing action was based on medication, which I doubt.

I'm still going with Heng, I think we should show some consistence right now. We can't let him off the hook so easily.

Heng didn't target anyone because the pill he took had no effect! That's why you saw NOTHING. But it doesn't mean that he isn't one of Frau's agents. Surely, you are insulting our intelligence to believe us your conclusion Fish guy. And if there's something we could get from your revelation and story, is that you might've just given your possible allegiance as one of Heng's scum allies trying to desperately save him from getting voted off today. I smell something fishy about you (pun intended). But we'll deal with you later, as today our focus is to vote Heng, nothing more, nothing less.

Looks exasperatingly at a dead fish.

Look at my third and forth sentence. Koilette and I didn't dismiss the possibility of Heng being scum. :hmpf: Koilette and I also said it looked to obvious that it looks to obvious that Frau's agents were trying to frame Heng as one of their own, but that they could be trying to double bluff us.

I also believe that any killing night action would likely be from a starting night action. As you can tell from my tracking results, the person with the pistol appears to change, so that puts a dent in my beliefs.

My word Sassy, you're eyes look really bloodshot today! :wub:

At least last night's Walrus seems to regret what it did. :sceptic:

I believe it said "megabluck, no" about being a friend of that fish.

I don't know what's going on here but I think I need to take a short sabbatical. I thought we were on to something and now we're worse off than before.

This is just too hilarious. :rofl: Worse off than before? Yeah for you and your scum buddies since a) you're disappointed that you were only able to kill one of us and b) today's vote is a no-brainer and you need not witness one of your scum buddies getting killed. Only a non-Town will see this situation as WORSE than before, as we have in our faces the easiest vote we'd had.

Don't tell me you still believe Heng's highly improbable double-framing theory?? Oh yeah, of course you do, since you have all the reason since he's one of your scum buddies isn't it? Don't worry we'll deal with you later after we get rid of Heng.

Day three, Final Vote Tally

Heng Leigh / Hinck 8 (Kiel, Flitwick, Sandy, Sok, Rufus/Pandora, Masked Builder, Ron)

Sunny Day/Sandy 12 (Hinck, Murdock, Big Cam, Peanuts, Scouts, JimB, Shadows, Brickdoctor, Dragonator, Whitefang, iamded, Alopex)

You got us. Koilette and I are two of Frau's agents, and we need to get rid of Heng in order to win. That's why we were the second person to vote for Heng yesterday! Would we really of tried to lynch one of our own yesterday, by voting for him so early on in the voting stages? :hmpf:

Forgot to take my medication:

Day four,Shift One :

1. DMT

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler Shadows

4. Uppers Poby Flanagan

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

7. Sugar Pill Pearl Nuttin

8.Peach Cobbler Kelly

Guess I'll take the sugar pill today.

This is just too hilarious. :rofl: Worse off than before? Yeah for you and your scum buddies since a) you're disappointed that you were only able to kill one of us and b) today's vote is a no-brainer and you need not witness one of your scum buddies getting killed. Only a non-Town will see this situation as WORSE than before, as we have in our faces the easiest vote we'd had.

No there's TWO townies dead. I'm willing to believe that we'll vote out scum today, but we're still down on numbers and another night will happen when we vote out said scum in which more of us will die. Not exactly an ideal situation. :hmpf_bad:

Look at my third and forth sentence. Koilette and I didn't dismiss the possibility of Heng being scum. :hmpf: Koilette and I also said it looked to obvious that it looks to obvious that Frau's agents were trying to frame Heng as one of their own, but that they could be trying to double bluff us.

"This seems to mean that Heng isn't one of Frau's agents. At least not one with a killing action. " - not something I'll hear from a concerned Townie with all the CONCRETE evidences pointing to Heng. :hmpf:

That's why we were the second person to vote for Heng yesterday! Would we really of tried to lynch one of our own yesterday, by voting for him so early on in the voting stages? :hmpf:

A tactic employed by scum to not to look scum. And have you ever heard of "Unvoting"?

No there's TWO townies dead. I'm willing to believe that we'll vote out scum today, but we're still down on numbers and another night will happen when we vote out said scum in which more of us will die. Not exactly an ideal situation. :hmpf_bad:

Yes, not an ideal situation but to say worse than before? Jeez, if having a clear-cut vote today isn't a good thing for you then I don't know what is.

And you know what? I'm honestly surprised that only one got killed by the scum last night (excluding lynching Sunny), I was expecting two of us will get killed based on my "worst-case-scenario" sheet I shared with you, which is fortunate for all of us innocent patients here.

1. DMT Heng Lewley

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler Shadows

4. Uppers Poby Flanagan

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

7. Sugar Pill Pearl Nuttin

8.Peach Cobbler Kelly

Bug Dust for me. Yum Yum. Did anything else significant happen? :look: No? I'm very tired. I'll go back to sleep and then come back and ... answer to all of this? :wacko: Will it matter what I say?

Jesus...

Silly me. I said Bug Dust but I took the DMT. Yum yum! DMT! Yummy!!!

In the last game...of life which took place in this asylum, the scum was able to change their killer among themselves, but keeping the same MO. Also, there is the chance that the killing action was based on medication, which I doubt.

I'm still going with Heng, I think we should show some consistence right now. We can't let him off the hook so easily.

Holds dead fish to ear.

Koilette has heard of this, but she remembers that they couldn't both kill on the same nights. Both guns took a life on the second night, so they're unlikely to be on the same side.

"This seems to mean that Heng isn't one of Frau's agents. At least not one with a killing action. " - not something I'll hear from a concerned Townie with all the CONCRETE evidences pointing to Heng. :hmpf:

Yesterday: Scally says he tracked Heng, and saw him kill Tammo with the pistol.

Today: I followed Heng, and he didn't target anyone. A pistol wielder killed Scully last night.

Seems to me the concrete is somewhat cracked. Or is this concrete evidence Heng's less than believable story yesterday? Because you'd do well to remember that us innocents have been proven to be less then coherent; remember when Sunny forgot people had told her the results of their night actions?

A tactic employed by scum to not to look scum. And have you ever heard of "Unvoting"?

Why would we vote for him to look innocent, and then unvote for him when his bandwagon gets momentum later, making us look totally scum?

And I believe that Frau's agents are unlikely to be the second person to vote against one of their own. :hmpf:

Sassy, that acid smells really great on you! :wub: