Sign in to follow this  
lemmyfan396

MOC Phyrotrax

Hi there everyone!

Today,I made my first MOC in years...

Here he is :

This is Phyrotrax,the name was just a random thing whenever I thought about Sidorak.

He is a powerful enemy,who can put up a though fight whenever he will.

His weapons are a double handed great sword and a stinger. He stands on 2 'claw' feet. But he also has 2 'Stinger' weapons on his back just for his balance,he can use these as weapons,or as balance.

hni_0022.jpg

This is his front view...

hni_0023.jpg

And here is his back view...

hni_0024.jpg

Here's a little back view to show you how I made the stinger connection. It uses a black connector,connected with his body and a past version of the hand piece. It then will go up with Hero Factory Bones.

hni_0025.jpg

Here's a close-up view of his double sword. I also used a Black axle connector in his hands. And then just the top part,and the below connector part.

hni_0026.jpg

Here's a close-up of his head part. Just to let you see it.

And that marks up my MOC,I hope you liked him,and if you have any tips or any critique,feel free to give it!

Here's a posed picture :

hni_0027.jpg

Also,just to let you know,this set was made of :

7137 Piraka,2067 Evo 2.0,2065 Furno 2.0,8972 Atakus and some parts I found in a box.

EDIT : I know I should have used armour,but I don't have any Black armor ( never buyed a black HF hero set... ) so I couldn't make him bulkier...

Another Edit :

I managed to get some black armour thanks to Black Phantom,I actually forgot he has Black Armour :blush:

hni_0028.jpg

So,here's a Posed Phyrotrax with armour.

hni_0029.jpg

This was just something random xD So you can see how the face looks like from underneath...

hni_0030.jpg

A close-up on the Stinger armour..

hni_0031.jpg

And here we have a little close-up in the middle section.

hni_0032.jpg

I noticed that I didn't include a close-up of the Stinger,so here it is!

hni_0033.jpg

Phyrotrax is ready to slash someone!

hni_0034.jpg

hni_0035.jpg

And boom! His sword slash makes it to the ground with a devastating sound! Nevermind :laugh: , I couldn't choose which picture ws better,so I decided to put both in.

I also made a stopmotion video to show you that Phyrotrax can stand while 'slashing'... If you would like to see the pictures again,or would like to see the stopmotion,here's the link to my gallery :

Gallery

Edited by lemmyfan396

Nice, but I can't see the head at all in the first pic. It looks like he has a blade for a head.

Nice, but I can't see the head at all in the first pic. It looks like he has a blade for a head.

Yeah,you're right,but that's because his blade is double handed,so whenever he holds his blade in front of him,it covers his face...

But thanks for commenting and thank you!

One word dude...Awesome. Your Phyrotrax looks a real badass. I would like to see some more clear images. These images are little blur. I would like to see how detailed it is.

One word dude...Awesome. Your Phyrotrax looks a real badass. I would like to see some more clear images. These images are little blur. I would like to see how detailed it is.

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately,I don't have a HQ camera that doesn't 'flash' when I need to make a photo. Because if it does,you would only see light in the middle of it and don't see Phyrotrax or anything else...

But I will try to make some clear images! :wink:

I like the revamp better than the original. The tail was a bit too cluttered for me. Good job, though. The eyes and color scheme remind me of Nuhvok.

The pics are a little blurry but whats cear is the nice blend of parts from different eras of BIONICLE. I agree with cylex7 on how it looks like Nuhvok Va.

Edited by Zorglorfian

I like the revamp better than the original. The tail was a bit too cluttered for me. Good job, though. The eyes and color scheme remind me of Nuhvok.

Thank you! I needed to add armour because it was a little bit too skinny imo.. It probably resembles Nuhvok since Nuhvok also has this neon-yellow eye-things or whatever it is :blush: Nuhvok also has black as it's main colour,so yeah..

The pics are a little blurry but whats cear is the nice blend of parts from different eras of BIONICLE. I agree with cylex7 on how it looks like Nuhvok Va.

Thank you! I know the pics are blurry since I don't have any HQ camera...