Sign in to follow this  
agoodfella77

Dancing Queen (Superhero) Custom Minifigure

On the heels of our first successful custom, Techno Girl http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=109139

agoodfella minifigs and bricks raminator are proud to present our second custom minifigure:

DANCING QUEEN

4dFbLS3.jpg

Sure to bust a move on the bad guys while singing a perfect tune, Dancing Queen will be a produced in a very limited initial run.

This custom minifigure will feature:

• High quality digital UV printing.

• Printing on front and back (pics of the back and alternate head to come shortly)

• Double sided head printing.

• All minifigure parts will feature genuine LEGO parts.

• No accessories will be included (the picture above shows microphone, bracelets and roller skates but the figure will not include these accessories)

Now accepting Pre-Sales! First come, first served.

Please send email interests to:

agoodfella.raminator@gmail.com

Thanks everyone for looking :)

Edited by agoodfella77

Since this is more of a sales than a showcase topic, I'm moving it to the Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds forum.

Since this is more of a sales than a showcase topic, I'm moving it to the Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds forum.

OK, sorry if this was an issue. Will post our Custom figure posts in the BST and F forum going forward.

Just received my Dancing Aueen custom today, and it is spectacular! I really love it! I'm not a Spider Fan, or I would have picked up Arachno Girl. Keep the customs coming, guys!

Sign in to follow this