brickquick

Hi,

my name is Chris, or "brickquick", from Germany

collecting Lego since a couple of years

I have thousands of minifigs, mostly western, castle and pirates

my homepage is

http://www.steine-in-muenster.de

here you can see what else we do with our LEGO

I'm building a big MOC with Modulex (first picture on my homepage) and I need some more stones for that.

So if you have some to trade ... send a mail.

regards

Chris

Hi,

I just prepared 2 org. MODULEX showcases with a choice of different parts of the small stones

on the left side you see "LEGO" on the nopps

on the right side, all "M" on the nopps

I have some more different parts left, not put in the showcases yet

also some parts in unopend boxes

the size of 1 red showcas is around 80 cm

how many parts do you have ?

have a look at my homepage

http://www.steine-in-muenster.de

regards

Christoph

post-16355-133398262201.jpg

Edited by brickquick
Removed attachment, please restrict pictures to a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels

*huh* A second "Hello" topic? I'll merge this with your original.

To be honest I'm starting to think you're here to just spam EB. Please convince me otherwise with your future posts.

I removed the oversized attachment on your second welcome-post. Images larger than 800 x 600 pixels are not allowed on EB.

Also, please work on your spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.

I removed the oversized attachment on your second welcome-post. Images larger than 800 x 600 pixels are not allowed on EB.

DANKE ! war so bemüht dass Bild unter 100K zu drücken, dass ich die Pixel ganz vergessen hatte. Als Anfänger ist die Bedienung Eurer Seite nicht ganz einfach, aber die Deppen sitzen bekanntlich immer vor dem Bildschirm. Da ist es doch schön zu wissen, dass am anderen Ende immer eine perfekte Leuchte sitzt.

Also, please work on your spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.

Ich werde mich Bemühen in Zukunft die Beiträge immer korrekt zu schreiben. Aber da Ihr ja eh administrativ eingreift ... warum korrigiert Ihr dann nicht auch gleich meinen Text ? oder noch besser schreibt ihn doch gleich selbst.

Persönlich finde ich es unmöglich auf Schreib- und Satzfehler hinzuweisen. Würdet Ihr in einem gewinnorientiertem Unternehmen arbeiten und so auf einen Beitrag reagieren, würde ich mich persönlich beim obersten Chef beschweren.

Aber so ist halt jeder sein eigener kleiner König.

Damit Ihr nicht einen autom. Übersetzter bemühen müßt, hier die Zusammenfassung in Englisch, gekürtzt in einem Wort ... fängt mit sh an und endet mit it.

*huh* A second "Hello" topic? I'll merge this with your original.

Eigentlich könnte ich hier das gleiche Schreiben wie beim Town Moderator.

Die Bedienung ist nicht ganz einfach und ich wollte bestimmt keinen neuen "Hello" Beitrag schreiben.

Aber wie bereits gesagt die Deppen sitzen immer davor, deshalb auch hier ein DANKE !

To be honest I'm starting to think you're here to just spam EB. Please convince me otherwise with your future posts.

Warum das hier dann gleich als SPAM abgetan werden soll ist mir schleierhaft. Nur weil man als Anfänger Fehler macht ? Da hat man doch gleich das Gefühl, dass am anderen Ende nur Genies sitzen (oben auf Wolke 7, weitab von der Realität abgehoben mit Ihrer Überheblichkeit).

Ärgert mich ! wollte nur einen Beitrag zu MODULEX schreiben, sonst nichts.

THANK YOU! was so anxious to suppress image below 100K that I had forgotten all the pixels. As a beginner, the operation of your site is not easy, but the idiots are known always sit in front of the screen. Because it's nice to know that at the other end sits a more perfect light.

I will attempt to write the articles in the future always correct. But since you anyway administratively intervene ... why do not the same then corrected my text? or even better, but he writes like himself

Personally I find it impossible to write and record errors pointed out. Would you work in a profit corporation, responding to a post, I would complain in person at the top boss.

But just hold each is its own little king.

So your not one auto. Translator must try, here is the summary in English, in a word ... gekürtzt starts with sh and ends with it on.

Actually, I could here the same letter as the Town Moderator.

The operation is not easy and I certainly did not write the new "Hello" post.

But as I said, the idiots always sit in front, so here too a THANK YOU!

Why this should be immediately dismissed it as SPAM is beyond me. Just because you make mistakes as a beginner? Since one has the right but, feeling that sit at the other end, only geniuses (above on cloud seven, far away from reality lifted with your condescension.)

Annoys me! just wanted to write a contribution to MODULEX, nothing else.

Point one; we're a English site. Point two, I'm going to ignore the tone and blame Google for that.

I took your posts as spam as almost every post you've made has included a link to your site. That's why I still think that you're here for self promotion only. But as I said, prove me wrong.

We didn't correct your posts grammar as we don't have the time for that.

I don't understand your difficulties with the site as I've known 12 year olds who have no issues, and we have many German members too. But we do have many tutorials.

Damit Ihr nicht einen autom. Übersetzter bemühen müßt, hier die Zusammenfassung in Englisch, gekürtzt in einem Wort ... fängt mit sh an und endet mit it.

Ach wie schön. So muss sich aber jeder vorstellen - da kriegt man ne richtig gute Vorstellung, mit was für einer Persönlichkeit man zu tun hat. Darauf hätt ich mal auch "herzlich willkommen" antworten - bin selber aber nich so ganz sicher, ob es sich überhaupt lohnen würde. Bei so einem Beitrag würde ich mich eher auch beim obersten Chef beschweren... Ach ja, anscheinend fehlt er aber gerade. Also lieber mal direkt - hallo, aber:

Ich würde mal vorschlagen: Versuch's einfach erneut mal, ganz von vorne. Ohne sh und, wenn möglich, auch ohne it, das wäre ganz nett. Englisch wäre auch total prima. Übrigens - meine ersten Beiträge hier waren ja auch voll Riesenbildern. Anstatt so wie Du zu reagieren, hab ich da aber einfach die Größe verändert und mich entschuldigt. So schwer kann es doch nicht sein, oder?

Sieggy: sorry for the German.

Locked while we're having a little talk.