WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Hello everyone,

I noticed many of our new and regular members have some parts or sets identification issues? Example, like where is this part comes from? I bought this lot from the garage sales but I don't know where these parts come from?

So, come on and drop all of your questions in here and our helpful Eurobricks Community will be able to answer those questions for you.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

hello!

I have some old lego (handy downs) from my familly,

and I have stumbled across thEse bricks.

i would love to know what they come from so i can look up the instructions and build them! :classic:

so if you recognise them and know what the come from please let me know!

thanks!

S.T.G beh.jpg

The clear windows and doors as well as one of the computers, bottom pick white one beside the red in the upper row, is from the old Police series. I had those on the Police Command Base.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=6386-1

The red one might have been a phone from a fire station out around the same time. my brother got the fire station so I didn't play with it as much.

Edited by crossmr

A quick search on BrickLink on the Octan tile (Tile, decorated) resulted in the Slick Racer from 1996.

The two slopes with the "4" are also part of this set.

The red telephone slope is part of the Airport from 1985 according to BrickLink.

AHA!!!! I seems I have the airport and the octan car!

Now I recognize some wheels and other bits and pieces

my cousin got the other half of the handy down lego

we will combine to recreate these sets!

Thanks guys!!!

Well, After being a member here for a solid 5 years, I'm somewhat ashamed to have to ask, but there is a piece I can't identify for the life of me. It's just been lying around in my collection for some time (Yes, It's definately Lego; It says lego inside the hollow stud on top)

random.jpg

Any help would be nice :classic:

Well, After being a member here for a solid 5 years, I'm somewhat ashamed to have to ask, but there is a piece I can't identify for the life of me. It's just been lying around in my collection for some time (Yes, It's definately Lego; It says lego inside the hollow stud on top)

random.jpg

Any help would be nice :classic:

It looked like a window so I went to Bricklink and there it was :classic:

Ok... I bought a bunch of random used Lego pieces and found this one... Is it LEGO? And if so, which set is it from?

post-8893-12789721303.jpg

Ok... I bought a bunch of random used Lego pieces and found this one... Is it LEGO? And if so, which set is it from?

No, this is part of a marble run toy from 2000. I just donated one to goodwill.

Wmanidi

Edited by wmanidi

I have a piece that looks like this one, except that the sides instead of looking like the bottom of a 2x4 brick it looks like the top of a 2x4 on the top 3 sides. I can't find any set this thing goes to or find the piece on bricklink.

6061.png

I have many of those, I don't remember specifically from which set, but they are from before my dark age and all of my sets at the time were post-classic space. I do think that that piece used to be fairy common in the 85-95 period so we would at least need to know the color.

edit: found its peeron link: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2434

Edited by vexorian

FollowsClosely. The top photo is the lights and sounds brick from Insectoids. Not sure what set it could have come from as I believe that there were at least three that used the part.

I have a piece that looks like this one, except that the sides instead of looking like the bottom of a 2x4 brick it looks like the top of a 2x4 on the top 3 sides. I can't find any set this thing goes to or find the piece on bricklink.

6061.png

It is a modified brick 6061 used in 18 sets until 1999.

Very usefull to make strong snot contstructions

FollowsClosely. The top photo is the lights and sounds brick from Insectoids. Not sure what set it could have come from as I believe that there were at least three that used the part.

4 sets use thing light and sound brick x239.

All from the year 1998

Hi.

I've been busy sorting out lego parts and see what sets I've got and I've got this part which I'm not sure what set it came from, I've been told by my brother it might be a moon command set he used to play but had a look and the picture on the panel is not the same. Can anyone help with this please?

post-8878-128189646165.jpg

So far I've got 64 lego sets and still a few more to go ( A4 box full of parts left....) and quite a few is blue which I think might be classic space.

Thanks.

Daniel.

The clear windows and doors as well as one of the computers, bottom pick white one beside the red in the upper row, is from the old Police series. I had those on the Police Command Base.

The red one might have been a phone from a fire station out around the same time.

Nope. All of the above are from the 1986 airport. Door and windows from the terminal, white computers one each from the aircraft and the control tower and the red telephone from the check-in desk.

Cheers

Rog

It might be worth noting that many bricks have a design id on them, they are very small and are found on the newer bricks. Once you've found the ID you can look it up on the Bricklink parts catalouge.

I have many of those, I don't remember specifically from which set, but they are from before my dark age and all of my sets at the time were post-classic space. I do think that that piece used to be fairy common in the 85-95 period so we would at least need to know the color.

edit: found its peeron link: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2434

Awesome thanks. Though i don't know how I got a hold of this peice as I have none of the sets it was available in. Weird.