pjibid

Toy Fair 2009

Ever since the date of the toy fair was announced (28th January 2009) specualtion has filled my head. Can any body give the exact list of the sets coming out for the summer batch and also is it true no pictures willl be shown until the actual toyfair of the summer sets.

PLEASE WILDLY SPECUALTE!

pjibid

Also can somone write a review of AAT :wink:

Edited by pjibid

Ever since the date of the toy fair was announced (28th January 2009) specualtion has filled my head. Can any body give the exact list of the sets coming out for the summer batch and also is it true no pictures willl be shown until the actual toyfair of the summer sets.

PLEASE WILDLY SPECUALTE!

pjibid

Also can somone write a review of AAT :wink:

Cool I didn't know there would be a Toyfair for 2009 that fast

Ah, the London one. There won't be anything there apart from the sets that came out over Christmas. I know this from experience because I've been attending it for 3 or 4 years. Toy fair that is, not Christmas!

All the new 2009 sets will be saved for the US toy fair. My question is - what exclusive will be at the LEGO Collector's Breakfast? I got an invite but I can't attend because I'm visiting Billund during the last week of January.

Edited by LEGOscum

Where is the US Toy Fair held? Was this the same event that the Castle Marketplace was shown? I remember there was a sneak peak of that set at an event like this.

Event and happening topic.

I'll move this to the proper forum.

Thanks for posting

Where is the US Toy Fair held? Was this the same event that the Castle Marketplace was shown? I remember there was a sneak peak of that set at an event like this.

In New York City, but that wasn't where the Market Village was shown for the first time. I believe that was at BrickCon.

In New York City, but that wasn't where the Market Village was shown for the first time. I believe that was at BrickCon.

Yes, that was at BrickCon and not at the 'Toy Fair'!

The Toy Fair Event's are almost in february;)

For the German Toy Fair:

-Place: Nürnberg

-Time: 5-10 february

I will be there!

Greetings Bricks

Can't wait! drool.png

Sadly I can't get their, but I will looking for pics. :thumbup:

Please have in mind that the German ToyFair is for business customers only and you can not enter as "ordinary citizen"

the toys fair germany is very difficult to get and if you come you can not make pictures to Lego.

Fortunately, I know big part in this year, and slightly in 2010.

the toys fair germany is very difficult to get and if you come you can not make pictures to Lego.

Couldn't you just tell us please ;) ? Or me via PM in German??

Well - were you surprised by anything?

I am so bothered because I was going to go to the toyfair since I live in New York, but you have to be in the toy industry. So I went to the New York Comic Con, but TLC was not there.