Morten

LEGOWorld 2009

Finally there is a date for the LEGOWorld thing in Copenhagen next year. It will be 12th - 15th of february, at the danish national stadium "Parken" in the nothern part of Copenhagen (just 3 km from where I live, yes!). I think it will be a cool event.

I will be there as much as possible, any other EB members coming?

Morten

Finally there is a date for the LEGOWorld thing in Copenhagen next year. It will be 12th - 15th of february, at the danish national stadium "Parken" in the nothern part of Copenhagen (just 3 km from where I live, yes!). I think it will be a cool event.

Morten

:classic:

I probably will, my nephew will go anyway, so why should I let his father drive when I can? :grin:

I hope to see you there !

Nope, I'm just dreaming, it's probably too far and much, since I already signed up for Germany... :blush:

Edited by zorro3999

I'm only going to the dutch version of Legoworld in Zwolle, but I'm happy that the State of Lego now have his own Legoworld.

Have Pleasure! :classic:

I'm planning on going, looks like several others from Brikkelauget (the Norwegian LUG) are going too. Also, it starts on my birthday, I can't really miss an opportunity to celebrate my birthday at a huge LEGO convention now can I? :laugh:

I'm not sure if I'm able to make it. I'm going to a Motörhead concert in december and AC/DC in February, and I've already given my promises to the eventees.. the next 6-7 months won't be cheap, that's for sure. :sceptic:

Im no doubt coming to this. Its only like an hour with train away from me.

I´ll try to come, since it´s only one hour with train from Helsingör, which is only a ferry ride away from Helsingborg.

I have some questions though;

What are we going to do there?

Is there a PaB?

What is Legoworld?

Shall we bring something (like MOCs or something)?

What will it cost?

Are we EB members going to meet somewhere, and what time?

When will they open?

Am I asking too many questions? :pir-blush:

Thanks!

Edited by Dennimator

Am I asking too many questions? :pir-blush:

Thanks!

:pir_laugh2: - not at all!

Check out this for more information. Then ask again :pir-tongue:!

CopMike

logo.jpg

(...) any other EB members coming?

We seem to be a lot. It sounds like a great place to show our community Castle project. Could we make this possible?

I would like to go there if I have the time, but Kolding is a bit far from Copenhagen, and I have to go there too for a meeting in January.

Would be fun though to meet som EB members.

Front

Copmike, it's great to hear that you are coming, looking forward to meeting you guys again! :classic:

We seem to be a lot. It sounds like a great place to show our community Castle project. Could we make this possible?

That would have been really cool. Question is though, how many modules can we get together? I should be able to bring 2, maybe 3.

I would like to go there if I have the time, but Kolding is a bit far from Copenhagen, and I have to go there too for a meeting in January.

Bah, nothing is far in Denmark :tongue: So that excuse just isn't good enough :wink: (229 km – about 2 hours 25 mins, according to Google Maps)

I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't be there. :( College is asking for far more time and attention this term than it has done in the previous terms, which is especially noticable in the workload we have, which is at least doubled in comparison to what we're used to.

So, make sure to take a lot of pictures, for me and all those other poor souls who have to stay at bay.

The date is really bad, I'll hoped I could come...

...but well this ist just a far far dream!

Not because of the distance (I live in Germany), but because of the date.

At this time in Germany will be ''Toy Fair'', the great Fair with new Lego Product's.

So for this time no: Lego-World! :cry_sad:

Greetings Bricks

I'll surely be at LW 2009 with Freelug^^ I'll confirm it later!

Maybe...

Last year it was Oslo's turn, so I went... It was fun, but the clear lack of AFOL (sure there was some, but not NEARLY as mush as I'd hoped) dissapointed me...

So it is decided, I will come as well.

About meeting up there, as Event admin, I will come up with something.

A lot of us already meet at least once.

But for newcommers it would be awesome to have a gathering spot.

Stay tuned for this to all you that might come there.

See you in Kopenhagen.

-Ras-

Well I previously wrote I probably would not attend the event. The news are now that I will.

Saturday and sunday (14th and 15th) I will be managing the Bionicle "area" in parken, as LEGO employe. As you may know I'm a part designer at LEGO in Billund, doing mostly Bionicle but also system elements and other cool secrets :-)

This mean I'll probably be there from 10 AM till 5 PM.

I am really looking foreward to help children enjoy building with Bionicle at the big tables that will be available. Bionicle will be placed right next to the Star Wars area.

I am also looking foreward to meet other EB members. You will find Mr. Front named as Erland.

It will be a busy two weeks, the week before I will attend the worlds biggest toy fair in Nürnburg.

Right now I'm extremely busy doing technical design on 2010 elements, so a few trips to events are very welcomed.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great Front.

I'll make sure to visit the Bionicle area, eventhough I must admit Bionicle not really being my 'thing'

I´ll join Kim and check out the Bionicle area, it will be fun to meet you Front - see you there :sweet:!

CopMike

Great Front.

I'll make sure to visit the Bionicle area, eventhough I must admit Bionicle not really being my 'thing'

I don't do Bionicle at home either, although I have quite some of the never sets. Building for me is 98% system at the moment, with 2% technic parts thrown in.

But I sit in the Bionicle project group, and when you work with these characters that the sets are, you end up loving them. :laugh:

I´ll join Kim and check out the Bionicle area, it will be fun to meet you Front - see you there :sweet:!

CopMike

Will be great meeting you both. But let's see what Ras come up with, it's not like I have to stay at one place all day, so maybe I can participate in some sort of "getting together" outside "parken".

Front