ivanych

Modular building

Oh man, so many awesome builds and special details.

Particularly like the angled walls on the Medicin@ building and the sideways roller door and bottom floor of the one after it.

Are these all put together in one layout? It'd be great see that as a complete scene.

Wow, those are a lot of awesome modulars! I especially like your different techniques for using window parts. Do you have a picture of the complete layout?

Some lovely structures there; the medicine@ building looks very much like BrickCityDepot's Architecture firm (don't know who was first), but all-in-all, a great set of buildings.

Love the facades on all of them.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Edited by Withacee

Okay, now did I say you're a modular master builder already......because this collection of yours proves it ! :grin:

I :wub: the hotel and department store.......interiors please dude, continue the AWESOMEness.......Brick On 'ivanych' ! :grin:

Excellent work with these buildings. I enjoyed all the details on them. Keep up the work!

These are incredible, the amount of detail in each is staggering. Each building could do with it's own post. You've really managed to recreate so many different architectural styles so well at an enormous scale, amazing!

Those are some serious modulars. Very well constructed, I love the attention to some of the windows like on the med building and sideways garage garage door panes on the one below. I, too, would like to see some overall shots of the layout. Keep up the great work :classic:

Every one of these is incredible - really love all of the facade detail and really impressed by the scale of the high-rise, great work!

Serious imagination good sir. The variations and techniques are all amazing. Keep up the good work.