Sign in to follow this  
Vader

What version of Batman do you wish to see???

44 members have voted

1. 1. What version of Batman do you wish to see???

• 60's Tv Version
    • Comic Version
    • 90's Cartoon Version
    • Tim Burton Version
    • Batman Begins Version
    • Other

So guys and gals just wanted to see what version of Batman would you most like to see lego come out with???

60's version is less dark and more comedy. I really like the 60's villains, the bang pows, and the great Batmobile. I wouldn't mind some of the others but I am not into the whole dark depressing thing. That's probably why I like Spidey better, just as much action but with more humor and cool super powers.

I went for the 90's Cartoon one (I want series 4 with just the black bat on the chest).

But Batman Begins costume? Thats the second worse Batman costume, behind Batnipples.

LESS IS MORE!!!

Here's pics of your choices:

60's Batman

AWest1.gif

Comic Batman (circa 80s and early 90s)

batman.jpg

90's Cartoon

86.jpg

Tim Burton Batman

96266.jpg

Batman Begins

bale-batman.jpg

Problem with the poll, there's been others.

Bat-Nipples

x-batman-et-robin-cc1.jpg

Current Comics Batman

230px-Batman-JimLee2.jpg

First Appearance Batman

Batman-1.jpg

Voted for Batman Begins ONLY for the Batman outfit !!!! Love the color and its more modern looks.

But for Villains and vehicles I would have gone with the Classic Comics ;)

Thanks for posting those pics mate :) , i went with batman begins because of the costume and the tumbler.

Thanks for posting those pics mate :) , i went with batman begins because of the costume and the tumbler.

See I can explain why I'm not a Batman Begins fan.

Batman started in Detective Comics 27, and he wasn't a ninja. He was the world's greatest detective.

For almost 800 issues he's fought AND SOLVED CRIME.

The movie made him out to be this super ninja. He isn't.

Yes he has ninja skills. But his years in the wilderness he learned from all walks, buddist monks, escape artists and the worlds greatest detectives.

I've been a Batman fan for over 20 years (I grew up with an older brother who's a comic fan) and to me, comics Batman is the coolerest.

He is the world's greatest detective.

I think I like the current comics Batman version as much as the Batman Begins version, but the 60's one *sick* .

I understand what your saying matt but remember in batman begins bruce left gotham for 7yrs at the start of the film we see him in jail and he takes on 6 prisoners showing alot of fighting skill which is something he never had when he left gotham so this leads me to wonder what else happened to him between the time he left gotham and the time he met the ninjas.

For all we know he was out there training with all sorts of other people, as for his detective skills well as this is the start of his adventures i would expect that to develop or the sequals after all he cant be that great at the start or it would stop the films progressing into the batman as we now know him.

I understand what your saying matt but remember in batman begins bruce left gotham for 7yrs at the start of the film we see him in jail and he takes on 6 prisoners showing alot of fighting skill which is something he never had when he left gotham so this leads me to wonder what else happened to him between the time he left gotham and the time he met the ninjas.

For all we know he was out there training with all sorts of other people, as for his detective skills well as this is the start of his adventures i would expect that to develop or the sequals after all he cant be that great at the start or it would stop the films progressing into the batman as we now know him.

Yeah but in BB he's no more than a heavy.

He doesn't do any detective work at all. Which is the staple of Batman.

Very true but like i said it was his first time out and i expect the detective side of him to develop in the sequal, if it dosent then it would be a massive shame on the part of the writers.

Very true but like i said it was his first time out and i expect the detective side of him to develop in the sequal, if it dosent then it would be a massive shame on the part of the writers.

I don't take his first time out as being much of an excuse.

He's got to fight crime, and in the film he doesn't want to just go after heavys he wants to stop bosses.

And seeing as he doesn't kill, the only way is to get evidence on the Villains to put them away.

It just didn't ring true to me.

Yeah, they'll develop it.

But they left a gapping hole in the character.

There were bits in the film where Alfred did the work for him, and it made old Bats look like a moron.

That and Bale's Bat-Voice was a bit off.

The best media (IE: Non comics) version of Bats has to be the Cartoon. He's dark, a detective and he does ninja tricks.

Now you see to me bats is both a heavy and a detective i mean in all forms be it cartoon or comic bats fights a hell of alot, physical force has always been something that bats has used to fight crime.

Actually early on Batman used guns and killed people with bullets. ;)

60's Batman was fun and light hearted. Like LEGO.

Lightharted you say??? i guess thats right but there something about seeing adam west dancing in the batsuit that still makes me feel uneasy to this day *sick*

I enjoyed Batman Begins at the cinema but did feel there was an element of sacrilage. Certainly, there was zero continuity between Batman Begins and Batman (Tim Burton version). Considering Batman Begins was touted as a Prequel (a la Star Wars), a prequel was about the last thing it was.

Excusing the George Clooney version which was c**p, I feel the Batman (Dark Knight) movies (as opposed the the Batman (Caped Crusader) film) were pretty definitive and also diverse enough to warrant a LEGO licence.

I just hope that LEGO stick to one generation and don't use bits from each.

I voted for Batman Begins, because it would be the most useful ouside the batman line and it is also my favourite.

I do feel that a tumbler would probably look alittle to big compaired to the other city vehicles that we currently have where as a regular batmobile would probably look ok.

90's animated. It leaves open so many possibilities (10 villain figs). If it were Batman Begins, there'd be a much stricter limit to what we could get, especially villains (only Ra's and Scarecrow).