Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 6

001.jpg

LeAnn and Inertiatieri had another spat and LeAnn thought it best to join the ladies at Adalaide's house.

002.jpg

In her emotional state, she didn't notice the shadowy figure lurking around the corner.

003.jpg

Ratattatatatatat!

004.jpg

Inertiatieri came running when he heard the gunshots...

005.jpg

He looked down over the lifeless body of his beloved LeAnn.

"Oh well," he shrugged.

006.jpg

He was so focused on the death of his wife, he didn't notice the shadowy figure that had followed him out of his home...

007.jpg

It was a bad night for the Inertiatieri family...

008.jpg

In the morning, the Baritone crew met with Iris at Ian's warehouse...

"Last night Inertiatieri and LeAnn were both killed." Iris said.

009.jpg

"Sorry I'm late everybody!" Quarrioni announced himself.

010.jpg

Iris continued, "After carefully searching their house and bodies it has been determined that they both were loyal to the mafia. Furthermore, Inertiatieri was our role blocker."

A murmur ripped through the small group.

011.jpg

"This leaves us in a very dangerous spot. There are only 11 of us left and the rats have organized themselves well enough to remove most of our important night-action-players. We must all take more consideration in our voting and come to a solid consensus as a group before voting."

012.jpg

"There will be no more jobs. We need to lay low until all the rats among us are found. We are using the warehouse as our main base of operations. My mission for the day is to somehow determine how many rats there are among the group. Wish me luck. I will return this evening to see the results of your votes. That is all..."

Rules

• There are two sides: Mafia Goons and FBI Informants
  • FBI Informants win if they outnumber all of the Mafia Goons
  • Mafia Goons win if the kill all of the FBI Informants
  • Voting will not be done in the thread as in the past!
  • PM your vote to me during each day thread
  • You cannot change your vote. Once you've voted, it sticks.
  • You can discuss who you would like to vote, but can vote whoever you like by PM.
  • A player must have a majority of votes to be convicted. Today, 6 votes are needed to convict.
  • You may not edit your posts. Three post edits and you will suffer!
  • Three OOC posts and you will definitely suffer!!
  • Do not Quote (meaning copy and paste) a PM I sent you (or pretend to) or you will be killed.
  • Please change your avatar to the one below or post it in your sig, and add your character name to your sig as well.

The Cast and Players

The Made Men

Dragonatieri played by Dragonator

Johnny Blue played by Jlblue

Quarrioni played by Quarryman

Trexxisanti played by Trexxen

The Wives

Alicia played by Alice

Adalaide played by Adam

Pavarti played by ptdapen

The Captains

Piav Blockioli played by TinyPiesRUs

Willie Fangolie played by WhiteFang

Dickie played by Sir Dillon

The "Front"

Ian played by ImperialShadows

Dead Rats

Boyd played by Bob the construction man- Dead. Stabbed to death on Night 1 Rat

Wynona played by wouwie13- Dead. Shot to death on Night 3 Rat

Perry Blockioli played by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard-Dead. Shot to death on Night 4 Rat

Loyal, yet deceased

Pedro played by Pencoin- Dead. Killed by Adalaide on Day 1

Tony played by Atoll Dweller Dead. Shot to death on Night 1

Zabrina played by Zepher- Dead. Throat slit on Night 3

Stanton played by stash2sixx- Dead. Condemned on Day 4

Richie played by ricecracker- Dead. Condemned on Day 5

LeAnn played by lego12- Dead. Shot to death on Night 5

Inertiatieri played by Inertia- Dead. Throat slit on Night 5

The horror! As annoying as LeAnn was, I knew she was loyal as well as her dear husband. The rats are killing off the loyal members. I need to mourn my friends at this point, but I do have one question.

Quarry, why were you late to our meeting? It's disrespectful to walk in late when Iris is speaking.

Two of the family dead. :cry_sad: This is very discouraging. Quarrioni, can you explain why you were late?

I think it is still safe to assume that there was a rat in the group who did the job yesterday, and now all that's left of them are Willie and Pavarti. I think we should consider them both.

Another thing. I believe that most if not all the people that have showed up late to our meetings have been part of the night's actions in some way or another. It seems almost too easy to just accuse Quarrioni, but I am still very suspicious of him.

You make a good point Dickie. Maybe it is too easy to accuse Quarry. I believe if you look at the images of the meeting, you'll notice Trexx was late too. He did not call attention to himself. Pavarti has always caused my red flags to go up as has Willie. If the Night Killers are not rats, then they are listening to the rats because it has been pretty obvious to me since Day 2 that Inerty and LeAnn were both loyal. Maybe we have been listening to the wrong people! Can any of the rest of you admit that?

Highest on my list of suspects are:

Pavarti

Willie

Quarry

Trexx is lower on my list of suspects, but he is still there. I've still got my eye on Piav too.

I'm very confused with all this madness and rats taking over our family. I see some of you stating that you trust certain individuals but trust based on what? The rats are lying to us. They will switch and flip and twist and lead us down rabbit trails. They will make good cases to accuse loyal members because they will win once most of us are dead and then they will kill the rest of us or at the very least turn us in and we will spend long terms in prison. I'm not sure about my list of suspects. So far, my hunches have been pretty good.

I'm sorry I was late; I didn't mention it before because I didn't want to interrupt Iris. I heard everything she said, though - just waited for a break to jump in. Anyways, I was out last night drinking - these latest happenings are hitting closer and closer to home. First Zabrina is killed in cold blood, then Perry, one of my good friends, was found to be a rat - and now LeAnn, who was a dear friend of myself and Zabrina. And even though Inertia and myself weren't on the best of terms, I knew he was loyal (I said it on day 3 or 4, I think), and I mourn his loss...

But what's done is done, and we have to move on...Alicia, can you explain why you find Willie and Pavarti suspicious? Quarrioni is one of my own suspicions, but the other two I'm not as sure about - the more information the better. And I don't mind that you consider me a suspect - in these times we can't trust anyone, not anymore. I learned that the hard way...

My personal list is short, but I'm considering Quarrioni and Johnny at the moment, although I have a bit of suspicion for everyone - nobody here truly has a clean slate anymore, not even myself. We have to keep fighting, though - at the very least, every night we get closer to taking care of this rat infestation once and for all - we just have to figure out which parts of the family to exterminate.

~Trexxisanti

Willie and Pavarti were involved in the sting yesterday and are the only 2 still alive. The feds knew about the operation yesterday and in the last operation that the feds knew about, there were 2 informants. My suspicians have been up about Pavarti since Day 2 when the ladies met with Iris. There just was something not quite right about her during that meeting. With Willie, he seems to be trying way too hard to stay under the radar.

I think you could be right about Johnny being suspicious as well. I just don't have any information about him.

Quarry, why were you late to our meeting? It's disrespectful to walk in late when Iris is speaking.
Two of the family dead. :cry_sad: This is very discouraging. Quarrioni, can you explain why you were late?

Well, I guess there's a time to be silent, and a time to speak up. I think this is one of the latter, though I fear for my life after this.

Yes, I can have people killed during the night. And yes it was I who ordered the death of LeAnn, something I deeply regret. Bad judgement on my part, clearly, though I fail to see what she has done to be considered less suspicious.

Now, as the more perceptive you have probably realised by now this means that my hitman uses a tommy gun, not a knife. Which furthermore means that I was the one having Wynona and Perry killed, both of which were rats. (and poor Tony, I'm afraid. Still 50/50 rats is a lot better than any other loyal night killer I've heard about in this kind of game.. of life.)

That leaves us with another killer on the loose though, but more about that below.

I think it is still safe to assume that there was a rat in the group who did the job yesterday, and now all that's left of them are Willie and Pavarti. I think we should consider them both.

Very interesting proposal. Also note that the only job in which nothing went wrong was the job where I was involved. I do think we have a bigger problem though.

Another thing. I believe that most if not all the people that have showed up late to our meetings have been part of the night's actions in some way or another. It seems almost too easy to just accuse Quarrioni, but I am still very suspicious of him.

And remember that I wasn't the only one arriving late today, Trexxisanti showed up even later. And I don't believe his "I was out drinking" story at all. Also, he's been late before, and that at a day after a knife killing. Yes, I do believe that our dear Zabrina was looking too far for danger, she was, in fact, in bed with it. So, I urge you, vote for Trexxisanti today. If I'm wrong you may execute me tomorrow. Though, if I'm wrong I'm pretty sure I won't survive the night anyway.

Also, Trexxisanti was involved in one of the jobs that did go wrong.

And a further point, everyone that has been late so far has been proven to have been involved in a night action. And all of those have later been explained, including mine now. All except two, those of Trexxisanti.

:cry_sad: LeAnn, hun, you was my best frieeend, an' you'll be remembered well, make no 'stake 'bout that. :angry:Someun's gonna pay.

Well, I guess there's a time to be silent, and a time to speak up. I think this is one of the latter, though I fear for my life after this.

Yes, I can have people killed during the night. And yes it was I who ordered the death of LeAnn, something I deeply regret. Bad judgement on my part, clearly, though I fail to see what she has done to be considered less suspicious.

Now, as the more perceptive you have probably realised by now this means that my hitman uses a tommy gun, not a knife. Which furthermore means that I was the one having Wynona and Perry killed, both of which were rats. (and poor Tony, I'm afraid. Still 50/50 rats is a lot better than any other loyal night killer I've heard about in this kind of game.. of life.)

That leaves us with another killer on the loose though, but more about that below.

Goo' thinkin', hun.

*sniff*

Y'all know, y're right. But you killed Tony, my dear husban', you thrice accursed jerk!

*MASSIVE SMACK*

'S been a looooong time since I did one o' them slaps, an' it was well deserved! :angry:As far as I'm concerned, no one has th' right ta tamper with nature, and I don' like the fact tha' i's left up to youe to decide who dies an' who lives! :angry:Y'all wanna 'nother slap? 'Cause I'm primed an' ready for more!

Yes, Quarrioni, very good. I'm hiding something from you all, but I'm not going to mention it in public for fear of the retribution - from the public, and from the rats as well. I'm afraid that if I don't post it, it'll be my last day, but if I do post it, even if I last into the night it'll be the end for me there as well...

But if it'll get all of you off of my back, fine. I'm a night killer. I killed Boyd night 1, and since then my more recent kills have been less...useful, sadly. I let my nerve take the better of me (note that I didn't kill every night, any night with only one kill I wasn't involved in simply because I couldn't decide.). I WAS out drinking, though - I've obviously got a lot more on my mind than most of you can understand. I'm loyal to the family, but...it's hard, it really is. I don't know what to do anymore. If you all want to kill me, fine, be my guest. But remember, my ancestors all ended up in similar predicaments - one was a noble torturer who led the inhabitants of his castle to victory; the other, a peasant, cast out and murdered due to a false prophet's witchmongering. If you choose to kill this man you see before you, then perhaps you will finally see what it's like to have the blood on your hands...

~Trexxisanti

Aww, geez... :cry_sad: I really wish they could've made up before they were killed. Stuff like this really makes you realize life is too short for silly squabbles.

I'm actually fairly certain Willie is innocent. From what I've gathered I don't think he has a night action.

I'm sorry I was late; I didn't mention it before because I didn't want to interrupt Iris. I heard everything she said, though - just waited for a break to jump in. Anyways, I was out last night drinking - these latest happenings are hitting closer and closer to home. First Zabrina is killed in cold blood, then Perry, one of my good friends, was found to be a rat - and now LeAnn, who was a dear friend of myself and Zabrina. And even though Inertia and myself weren't on the best of terms, I knew he was loyal (I said it on day 3 or 4, I think), and I mourn his loss...

But what's done is done, and we have to move on...Alicia, can you explain why you find Willie and Pavarti suspicious? Quarrioni is one of my own suspicions, but the other two I'm not as sure about - the more information the better. And I don't mind that you consider me a suspect - in these times we can't trust anyone, not anymore. I learned that the hard way...

My personal list is short, but I'm considering Quarrioni and Johnny at the moment, although I have a bit of suspicion for everyone - nobody here truly has a clean slate anymore, not even myself. We have to keep fighting, though - at the very least, every night we get closer to taking care of this rat infestation once and for all - we just have to figure out which parts of the family to exterminate.

~Trexxisanti

Great, now I'm up for accusation. :sceptic: I really hate it when people are just vague and say "don't kill me I'm innocent" and leave it at that, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to do that for now. Should this come up again, I'll address it more fully.

Willie and Pavarti were involved in the sting yesterday and are the only 2 still alive. The feds knew about the operation yesterday and in the last operation that the feds knew about, there were 2 informants. My suspicians have been up about Pavarti since Day 2 when the ladies met with Iris. There just was something not quite right about her during that meeting. With Willie, he seems to be trying way too hard to stay under the radar.

I think you could be right about Johnny being suspicious as well. I just don't have any information about him.

I know I'm sort of a secretive guy, but like I said, if you really want to know what I got on everybody, then I'll do it. Just say the word. But right now I'd rather not due to my own reasoning.

I know I'm sort of a secretive guy, but like I said, if you really want to know what I got on everybody, then I'll do it. Just say the word. But right now I'd rather not due to my own reasoning.

You say you believe Willie to be innocent. Do you have anything on Pavarti?

Trexxisanit. Did you kill Zabrina?

Not having a night action does not mean innocence or guilt. Let's remember that. I still suspect Willie unless you have other proof, JBlue.

Trexx is a good deceiver. Everyone who has had interaction with him prior to this game.. of life, knows that. This is why my suspicians are high about him at this point. It seems that he has killed loyal members and I wonder why on earth he would even suspect Inerty as a rat, because all indications on my radar pointed to loyal. So why? The others I could possibly see as being potential rats, but not that last one.

Quarry, LeAnn did appear innocent to me, but I can see how others might see her as a potential rat due to her flighty ways of thinking and continual accusations. I tried to state in the open forum that I did not suspect her.

The last 2 killings just seem odd. Along with responsibility comes accountability.

Let's remember that the rats are obviously playing smarter than the loyals at this point and probably know who each other are by now.

Now, as the more perceptive you have probably realised by now this means that my hitman uses a tommy gun, not a knife.

If you ordered the killing of Perry, why did that killer use a different gun then the tommy gun?

003.jpg

As you can see, that gun is scoped.

You say you believe Willie to be innocent. Do you have anything on Pavarti?

Can't say I do. I'll look into it, though.

If you ordered the killing of Perry, why did that killer use a different gun then the tommy gun?

003.jpg

As you can see, that gun is scoped.

:blush: Point of order: The gun in that picture...should be the tommy gun. (I mixed them up, in too much of a hurry...)

Can't say I do. I'll look into it, though.

How are you going to look into it? By trusting the people who have led us in the wrong direction for the last 3 days? :thumbdown: You might want to examine who you trust and start listening to someone else or maybe you are a rat and you are going to cover for Pavarti if she is a rat.

The only thing you have going for you right now is that you tried to tell us that Richie was trustworthy. :sceptic:

I am extremely angry that our family has been invaded by the FBI and we seem to be doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. That is the definition of insanity after all. :hmpf_bad:

Ian's trustworthy. He may not be right 100% of the time, but he knows a lot and he has good intentions.

Also, I can look into things myself. I have a night action too. I'm known as the "Rat-Catcher" which is better known as the peeping tom. I checked up on Ian's house the first night, and he was home the whole time. The second night I checked up on Richie and he was gone all night. He later told me that he was protecting himself. Night three I retrospectively discovered a limitation of my ability: I can only check up on one of two people in a couple. I checked up on Zabrina and didn't find out anything on Trexx, although now I know that he does have a night action. Night four I found out that Quarrioni was gone for three hours. So either he was talking to his hitman or he was getting his own hands dirty. Though I imagine someone who can plan someone's killing wouldn't have to leave the house for three hours...? That night Perry died and he claimed responsibility. I'm not entirely sure on him yet. Once again, I specified that I wanted to check on Quarri and I didn't get anything on Pavarti. She still could have a night action. Last night I found out that Willie was home all night.

I'm Loyal. Ian should be able to back me up. This isn't the best thing for my life expectancy, but hey, what can I do? I'd rather live to see the end of the day, at least. If there is still anybody loyal out there that could protect me (which I doubt there would be), then that would be nice. If not, I 'spose I very well might be in dire straits tonight.

Well to start off I suppose its safe to assume the same person killed Inertia and LeAnn? Also..

I can see why you're suspicious about me about the operation yesterday and its failure, but what did I do at the meeting? I simply remember us sitting around and listening to Iris.

That's all I have to say right now...

Well to start off I suppose its safe to assume the same person killed Inertia and LeAnn? Also..

What? Haven't you been paying attention?

*sniff*

Y'all know, y're right. But you killed Tony, my dear husban', you thrice accursed jerk!

*MASSIVE SMACK*

I guess I deserved that.

Yes, Quarrioni, very good. I'm hiding something from you all, but I'm not going to mention it in public for fear of the retribution - from the public, and from the rats as well. I'm afraid that if I don't post it, it'll be my last day, but if I do post it, even if I last into the night it'll be the end for me there as well...

As you should know it's pretty evident by now that the only two persons here that can kill at night are you and me. And if killing two rats in a row isn't enough to be believed for at least one day I don't know what is.

If you all want to kill me, fine, be my guest. But remember, my ancestors all ended up in similar predicaments - one was a noble torturer who led the inhabitants of his castle to victory; the other, a peasant, cast out and murdered due to a false prophet's witchmongering. If you choose to kill this man you see before you, then perhaps you will finally see what it's like to have the blood on your hands...

And if you turn out to be loyal to the Family they may kill me tomorrow, if I'm that much out of my mind it's not worth living anyway. Heck, I'll even kill myself.

Not having a night action does not mean innocence or guilt. Let's remember that. I still suspect Willie unless you have other proof, JBlue.

Quite. None of the proven rats so far had a night action.

Trexx is a good deceiver. Everyone who has had interaction with him prior to this game.. of life, knows that. This is why my suspicians are high about him at this point. It seems that he has killed loyal members and I wonder why on earth he would even suspect Inerty as a rat, because all indications on my radar pointed to loyal. So why? The others I could possibly see as being potential rats, but not that last one.

Yes, a very good deceiver. And no, I can't see how he could consider Inertiatieri to be a rat either, like you I thought it pretty certain that that he was loyal. Also, I don't understand how he could think that Zabrina was a rat, but I might have been to quick in putting her on my "can likely be trusted" list. Still, he killed her right after she had come out openly with being an investigator. Anyone loyal should at that point have given her at least a possibility to prove her ability.

Quarry, LeAnn did appear innocent to me, but I can see how others might see her as a potential rat due to her flighty ways of thinking and continual accusations. I tried to state in the open forum that I did not suspect her.

Guess I should have listened more closely to you :sceptic: Too late now though.

Let's remember that the rats are obviously playing smarter than the loyals at this point and probably know who each other are by now.

Unfortunately it seems you're right.

Please pay attention. It has been stated very clearly that two different persons (Trexxisanti and me to be specific) killed Inertiatieri and had LeAnn killed, respectively. So no, it wasn't the same person. At all.

Actually, Quarrioni, you're wrong about none of the rats having night actions so far. Perry definitely did. It's possible that the info about any of their actions jsut wasn't publicly released, but the first night I did in fact witness Perry and Inertia out at night, not because I checked on either of them but because I happened to see them either both targeting the same person, or Inertia targeting Perry and preventing him from protecting whomever. They were also getting into a bit of a scuffle. I believe since that point Inertia regularly blocked Perry.

I do agree that both the killers at this point are a little bit suspicious, each for their own reasons. Trexxisanti did kill Boyd, which one would think would make him not a rat, but the idea of the rats not knowing one another was thrown around, and originally brought up by a rat, no less (Perry). He then went on to kill his own wife. And the weird thing is that Zabrina seemed to be aware that someone was after her. She didn't suspect Trexx, but still, it just seems a little bit funky. Quarrioni on the other hand, has said that he has a hitman, but is not one himself. The thing that urks me about this is the fact that his action, which is simply telling someone to kill someone, apparently involves leaving the house for extended periods of time and being late twice, on days three and six.

*sigh* I can see this is going nowhere fast, so I'll go ahead and address some main points, and then I'm not sure how long it'll be before I can get back. But in general:

1. Both of us can be loyal, theoretically. Nobody's brought this point up, and I'm keeping it this way - I highly doubt that we'd be short of killers, since we are a mafia and all...

2. A good...deceiver? No, I'm simply good at wording the truth. The only game...of life where I've even had to deceive anyone was the very first one, my ancestor in the wild west. Every other time I've been right - why should this be different?

3. Zabrina...was my fault, and I regret it deeply. Not because I lost a wife, not even because she was our detective, but because I was talked into it by a rat...That scoundrel Perry gained my trust, and begged - pleaded, even - for me to kill my wife using (what I now know to be forged) postal messages from "contacts" he had. I thought she was the other night killer, and I had to do what I had to do...*sigh*

4. How could I consider Inertia a rat? Firstly, all of that crap about how I was sure he was loyal is a lie - I wanted to do it personally. The main problem is that he treaded a line of secrecy that he should have known better to tread outside of postal messages, and his meddling with my wife's affairs, once I knew her true identity, was an attempt to undermine the family - sometimes I wish I didn't follow my gut.

5. The mission that was botched with myself in it had two other rats, two! We should look at the more recent one first - we have a much better chance of finding a rat there.

6. For the record, when I do die:

Suspicions: Quarrioni, Pavarti, Johnny

Trustworthy: Ian, Alicia

Everyone else I'm uncertain of. *shrugs* Oh well...

~Trexxisanti

I can see why you're suspicious about me about the operation yesterday and its failure, but what did I do at the meeting? I simply remember us sitting around and listening to Iris.

That's all I have to say right now...

Pavarti, it's a hunch, but I haven't been wrong yet. The meeting with just us girls was a little bit of a hint to me that you might not be on the loyal side of things, but now with your lack of attentiveness to the family, I am more convinced. At the very least, you are not interested in the dealings of the family and its preservation. I started in this whole shenanigans scared to state what I was thinking but that is gone. Do you have any better defense because what you said is weak? :hmpf:

So it's proven that Pavarti doesn't pay attention to dealings in the family. We are still at odds about the night killer. Quarry is saying that Trexx is the "bad" night killer and that we can kill him tomorrow if he is wrong. I've heard that somewhere before. Geez. :wacko:

As far as the rats having night actions. Perry told us he had one but we are still not exactly sure what it was or how he used it. The others did not appear to have night actions.

Where is my husband!!? DRAGGY!

I should point out that in my previous post, when I said days three and six, I meant days four and six, sorry. Slip of the tongue.

*sigh* I can see this is going nowhere fast, so I'll go ahead and address some main points, and then I'm not sure how long it'll be before I can get back. But in general:

1. Both of us can be loyal, theoretically. Nobody's brought this point up, and I'm keeping it this way - I highly doubt that we'd be short of killers, since we are a mafia and all...

2. A good...deceiver? No, I'm simply good at wording the truth. The only game...of life where I've even had to deceive anyone was the very first one, my ancestor in the wild west. Every other time I've been right - why should this be different?

3. Zabrina...was my fault, and I regret it deeply. Not because I lost a wife, not even because she was our detective, but because I was talked into it by a rat...That scoundrel Perry gained my trust, and begged - pleaded, even - for me to kill my wife using (what I now know to be forged) postal messages from "contacts" he had. I thought she was the other night killer, and I had to do what I had to do...*sigh*

4. How could I consider Inertia a rat? Firstly, all of that crap about how I was sure he was loyal is a lie - I wanted to do it personally. The main problem is that he treaded a line of secrecy that he should have known better to tread outside of postal messages, and his meddling with my wife's affairs, once I knew her true identity, was an attempt to undermine the family - sometimes I wish I didn't follow my gut.

5. The mission that was botched with myself in it had two other rats, two! We should look at the more recent one first - we have a much better chance of finding a rat there.

6. For the record, when I do die:

Suspicions: Quarrioni, Pavarti, Johnny

Trustworthy: Ian, Alicia

Everyone else I'm uncertain of. *shrugs* Oh well...

~Trexxisanti

1. Well, duh, hun, we ain' tha' slow.

2. Maybe he didn' mean deceiver, but receiver. Lets test tha' theory out:

*MASSIVE SMACK*

3. An' I'm sure y'all cried silly bout y're idocy right afterwards.

4. An' based on tha' last sound, y're gut ain't feelin' so good after tha' chilli.

5. I've no idea what y'all 're talkin' 'bout.

6. I've nothin' to say 'bout that.

Actually, Quarrioni, you're wrong about none of the rats having night actions so far. Perry definitely did. It's possible that the info about any of their actions jsut wasn't publicly released, but the first night I did in fact witness Perry and Inertia out at night, not because I checked on either of them but because I happened to see them either both targeting the same person, or Inertia targeting Perry and preventing him from protecting whomever. They were also getting into a bit of a scuffle. I believe since that point Inertia regularly blocked Perry.

Very well, except that the only "proof" we have of this is your word about how you saw them both out at night. But okay, maybe not all of them are/were incapable of doing things at night. Alicia's point about not having a night action not meaning anything still stands though.

Quarrioni on the other hand, has said that he has a hitman, but is not one himself. The thing that urks me about this is the fact that his action, which is simply telling someone to kill someone, apparently involves leaving the house for extended periods of time and being late twice, on days three and six.

Yes, sometimes it takes a while to get the job done, sometimes it doesn't. Seems completely random to me when I get delayed and when I don't though. Sorry I can't be of more help there.

So it's proven that Pavarti doesn't pay attention to dealings in the family. We are still at odds about the night killer. Quarry is saying that Trexx is the "bad" night killer and that we can kill him tomorrow if he is wrong. I've heard that somewhere before. Geez. :wacko:

Yes, I know, we've all heard it before actually. So maybe I shouldn't have said it, but even if we get a majority for him, and he turns out to be either a rat or something else (I'm actually suspecting him of being a serial killer), you can still turn on me. And maybe you should, to really be sure. I'm only asking for one day of trust here though, no more.

As far as the rats having night actions. Perry told us he had one but we are still not exactly sure what it was or how he used it. The others did not appear to have night actions.

Yes, I guess I was a bit hasty in that comment, but I meant it primarily to underline my agreement with your point about how the fact that not having a night action didn't mean anything.