Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Lego-builder

Win an Exclusive LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 Model

You can win an Exclusive, Custom-Designed Star Wars R2-D2 Model fron Amazon.com. The contest starts today!

Here are the main features:

* Exclusive LEGO desktop Star Wars R2-D2 model

* Stands at approximately 12-1/2 inches tall

* Estimated value is $1,800

* Built from over 800 LEGO blocks

* Over 50 hours of design and production work went into creating this Star Wars collectible

* Not available at retail

* Enter now to win only at Toysrus.com!

See the full details here!

Kewl, that looks really realy good! I wish I could enter, but infortunatley it is open to US people only - I live in the UK. Loads of amazing LEGO Star Wars this week, first the Sandcrawler and now this. I wonder what other suprises there will be since Lego said there is much not covered... But anyway, good luck to you all!

Sorry to disappoint, but it might be a little hard for U.K. residents to enter. According to the rules, only U.S. resisdents could enter... :(

See full RULES here!

Yup, I read through them and edited my post just as you posted that lol. Shame, I really want that R2-D2! Ah well, it is the Sandcrawler I want now!

Blah! Yeah another Star Wars LEGO competition! And a competition that most of the world can't participate in! Blah I say!

Meh. The anoying part is anyone can win, so some stupid kid who buys 4+ stuff will probrobly win since there is no skill involved. You just fill out a little sheet! *devil* YIYIYI I shall eat you because I am the VOODOO!!!

Yeah. Its more like a raffle than an actual competition!

And how would you like me? Chili salsa be fine? I hear it goes well with fingers...

that R2D2 looks very cool! i wish i can have it but it cost $1,800 dollors

Looks cool to be sure, but $1,800? REALLY? How did they estimate that much? On rarity alone? Are they just padding out the costs to make the prize seem worth more than it really is?

I'm guessing the price is just based on rarity, since there's only one of them.

But how do they value it to $1,800? To be rare is one thing, to be worth something is another.

that R2D2 looks very cool! i wish i can have it but it cost $1,800 dollors

um i think you might be a little confused you dont have to buy it all you have to do is be a us citizen and you could WIN it if your in the us i would enter it for sure

Edited by Orlego: Lets not call each other names chewie, besides, I think vcvc was being sarcastic