Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

Waterfall by rdennis81

This one was found by our News Scout SirSven7. While it's not technically a Pirate MOC, I'm sure you'll all agree that it would make a great background for some Pirate adventure!

waterfall.jpg

As you can see, it's another enormous MOC, and it includes a cave, a mine and even underwater views. It was made by brickshelf user rdennis81, and you can see the whole gallery with lots of pictures HERE. Be warned though - the original pictures are very large.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]...soon!

Wow! Dennis seems to like building in a large-ish scale. I really love waterfalls, and this one is rather nice.

Very bautiful, thanks for sharing. I really like the way he made the ocean under the water.

I think the skellie in the cave with the gold is justification enought that this is a pirate build :pirate_skel1:

It is so wonderful, the ocean in particular is amazingly well done :thumbup:

Great work R. Dennis :pir-wub:

Wow, is all I can really say.

That would make such a good islanders hideout.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

The number one thing you need to build something this time-consuming is an understanding wife!

I designed most of this MOC on Ldraw before acquiring the pieces on Bricklink to complete the build. At 15,000 pieces though, I had to create several files (the program seems to run much slower when a file contains more than 7,500 pieces).

Some of my other creations can be found on Brickshelf.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=488641

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

The number one thing you need to build something this time-consuming is an understanding wife!

I designed most of this MOC on Ldraw before acquiring the pieces on Bricklink to complete the build. At 15,000 pieces though, I had to create several files (the program seems to run much slower when a file contains more than 7,500 pieces).

Some of my other creations can be found on Brickshelf.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=488641

Welcome to Eurobricks and thanks for joining.

If you feel so compelled to, please post future MOC's here. Otherwise we'll likely come find them and blog them anyway. :pir-laugh: Giving due credit of course. :pir-classic: