Sign in to follow this  
durazno33

[MOC] The Oath Pact Ends Now from WOK

I created a scene from Brandon Sanderson's book, the Way of Kings. This scene takes place during the prelude to the book 4000 years before the actual story and is the pivotal point of that world's history. If you have never read the book, I recommend it as a good but long read. (It's a good audio book for long commutes).

If you would like to just read the prelude you can find it here:

26357317300_c93c4e02ef_z.jpg

I'll read the books for sure, but untill then: lovely MOC! The lighting, the tower, the swords... :thumbup:

(question: doesn't this belong in the normal History section?)

I'll read the books for sure, but untill then: lovely MOC! The lighting, the tower, the swords... :thumbup:

(question: doesn't this belong in the normal History section?)

Maybe? I figured it was more castle themed so by the subtitle "The castle MOCers paradise" I figured this was where to put it. Is there a way to move it?

Edited by durazno33

Lovely picture composition, and lighting :wub: The Guilds of Historica is a Roleplaying Game centered around the 4 Guilds, Mitgardia, Avalonia, Kaliphlin, and Nocturnus. And while it is indeed the "Castle MOCer's Paradise," medieval creations not specifically made for the guilds fit better in the Historic Themes. No worries though, a mod can move it easily enough :classic:

Excellent build and stunning photography! This does belong in the Historic themes forum, but it could easily be repurposed for GoH!