Sign in to follow this  
LegoEomer

Going Home

In the Underworld, Thomas waits for a boat with his deceased brother, and his wife.

"So," Thomas asked, "how long has it been?"

"I think it's been ten years, but the days go by quickly here."

"Anything special going on here?"

"A few weeks or days ago, I forgot, a man by the name of Vladivus was here. He hailed from Nocturnus, a land they say is the Underworld on the world."

"I was there a few weeks ago. That was how I got here."

"Well, how is Adelena doing? Anything special in Historica?"

"Your girl is a beauty. I would marry her off, but I don't think that was what you wanted. Anyways, since you last left, I traveled to Avalonia, fought in the Flight of Dragons, and became a lord. A few months ago I was in Kaliphlin. Beautiful place. Visited our father. Then I was on my way to Nocturnus, and this happened..."

"Eh, well. We'll be home soon. Isn't the exit in like Petraea, or where was it?"

"Queenscross."

"Oh."

Just then, their boat arrived, and they prepared to step in. After all this time, they would finally go home.

25593006944_ab9db5cce5.jpgIn_the_Underworld (1) by lego eomer, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, and I hope you like it. This is a continuation of the story of Sir Thomas, though I will still be using my other characters. Anyways, comments are always appreciated.

There's much sadness in your story. Do I underatand right that sir Thomas is dead now?

Really Nice story, cool build. Consider topping the Wall of with plates, but I like it