BrickworldBryan

Brickworld Update

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted here this year. But, I have been watching.

I focused my efforts on a blog (brickworldbts.blogspot.com) and making more frequent email announcements from the Brickworld web site.

I just wanted to post here how excited we are about this year's event. There is a lot of great stuff planned and EB members are turning into a big part of the event.

I hope you can all make it to the event either as a registered attendee or as part of the public.

We are all looking forward to the event and we hope you are too!!!

Warm Regards, Bryan

I focused my efforts on a blog (brickworldbts.blogspot.com) and making more frequent email announcements from the Brickworld web site.

And both the blog and the email announcements have been much appreciated, really helps to shorten the waiting time! (and rise the panic level for MOCs not finished.. :tongue:)

38 days and 19.5 hours until my plane leaves, looking very much forward to my third Brickworld. :grin:

And both the blog and the email announcements have been much appreciated, really helps to shorten the waiting time! (and rise the panic level for MOCs not finished.. :tongue:)

38 days and 19.5 hours until my plane leaves, looking very much forward to my third Brickworld. :grin:

MOCs?! I still have to get flights *huh* Now Billund is sorted I gotta get the tickets to fly to America-land and visa stuff and.... oh lordy *oh2*

Thanks for the updates! The event info is rolling out more frequently now.

Looking forward to BW 2012 in 6 weeks!

I am looking forward to attending my first brickworld! Can't wait. By the way from the past the night on Wednesday what time does the opening ceremonies typically start? I was originally planning on driving up Tuesday and checking in Tuesday doing some sight seeing on Wednesday morning but my girlfriend may have to take a class for college and if so we may not be able to leave till later in the day on Tuesday stop somewhere overnight and finish the drive in the morning on Wednesday. I was trying to figure how far I should drive on Tuesday so I can get to the hotel and get settled before opening ceremonies.

I also need to get working on my mocs..I have one that all I have is the frame for the vehicle..and I haven't even started on a derby car...

Hey FluffyBunny. It will be nice to see another new face at BW. Last year the opening ceremonies were from 8:00 pm until about 9:30 pm on Wednesday.

I will be showing up late on Thursday night to begin setting up, I really hope I can stay up until 2AM and setup. I just love staying up late and building with LEGO.