Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

A mighty French Warship

If that's mighty French ship, then what is this!?!

That is a very expensive naval accident waiting to happen, you have to fire the cannons on both sides of the ship just to keep it level :-D ...

God Bless,

Nathan

Holy crap! Makes a pirate want to stay home.

There is a small chance that this ship will destroy a fast schooner, as soon as it comes too close it can't be hit by the big ship anymore. So no need to stay home! :-P

If that's mighty French ship, then what is this!?!

That is an Uber-mighty French warship.

*For those who don't know what uber is, it's german for 'Super'*

Haha, time for a nitpicking etymology lessen!

The word uber means super in the English language. It's in the dictionary, look it up. This word is directly derived from the German word

Haha, time for a nitpicking etymology lessen!

The word uber means super in the English language. It's in the dictionary, look it up. This word is directly derived from the German word

new_frigate_016.jpg_thumb.jpg Isn't there already a thread on this ship? Maybe Bonaparte could confirm this since he's seen most of the MOCs on Brickshelf recently.

new_frigate_016.jpg_thumb.jpg Isn't there already a thread on this ship? Maybe Bonaparte could confirm this since he's seen most of the MOCs on Brickshelf recently.

This ship didn't have a thread yet (before Sir Norrington created this one).

It was only mentioned in the Since you guys never get bored of BS ships of oo7.

As for the ship, I posted this in the "Bored of BS ships" ship index thread, but now Bonaparte has made his own ( |-/ ) and all those MOCs there are now ignored.

How do you mean "ignored"?

The post you made contained many ships and it didn't think it was the intention to start discussing all those ships in that one thread. Or I'm I wrong?

The index I made just gives a quick overview of all the ships in the forum and shouldn't stop anyone from discussing them in separate thread.

About the ship:

As I mentioned before, the red and black color scheme is one of my favorites.

This ship is well build and has sufficient details. Only I would like to see some pictures of the interior.

As for the ship, I posted this in the "Bored of BS ships" ship index thread, but now Bonaparte has made his own ( |-/ ) and all those MOCs there are now ignored.

Obviously the MOC featured in this thread isn't being ignored! X-D