I loved the film Avengers (I mean who doesn't!!) and was so exited to find out they were making lego sets of them that I bought them the day they came out!! I loved the sets but I really wanted to build some extra vehicles and building as well as characters (which I will post on another topic) to play with and put on display with my other sets. This is the first MOC that I have made that (I think counts as most of the other ones were a bit... well... rubbish) and I hope that you enjoy my work. It didn't take that long (20 mins + time to sort out decals) as most of the pieces that I used can from LEGO Agents so most of the Dark Blue pieces were there for me. I was originally making a submarine but I ran out of time. So here it is (I understand the decals aren't that fantastic but the printer that I use isn't that good!!) :purrr:

Side View:

post-32789-0-33405300-1362163449_thumb.jpg

This is the best view (in my opinion!) as it shows of the whole of the boat and the shield logos on the side.

Top View:

I tried to show all of the interier. This is still a WIP (work in progress) so the interier will be improved!!

I decided to write a little story to go along with the set (like the description in the lego catalog):

The evil members of H.Y.D.R.A have stolen the secret information about the Avengers! Chase them down with the high speed S.H.I.E.L.D boat. Use the jet at the back to propell your self into the enemys base or chase them down on the waves. Who will win? You decide.

Edited by Swifty118247

Again, no. Threads like these are not how EB works. I've changed the title of this one so that it's for your posted MOC. Feel free to post more pictures of it. Or if you'd rather post a series of your own MOCs, I'll change the title to reflect that as well.

Minifigure decals and custom minifigures go in the MCW forum.

I apologise for my mistake! I've only used eurobricks to reply on other pages and this is my first (well second if you count the other one that I messed up on) own topic. I understand now what to do and the main reason for the page originally was so that I could see other people's MOCs but I see now that they would rather post it on their own page!! Thanks for your understanding :) Again sorry!!