Sign in to follow this  
Aland1916

[SoNE] I: Bothawui

Han Solo, great rebel hero is frozen in carbonyte. The block he is in, is in Slave I, spaceship of famous bounty hunter. Alliance has to track him down. Their spies gave them a list of planets, on which Boba Fett will stop. One of them is Bothawui. Our hero, Erik Alander is there too. He and other rebel soldiers, MontyPython, Manx, Jannik, Jakorin Swiftsword and LegoFjotten are searching throught the ancient Bothawui cities to find Boba Fett. All Erik's allies were unsuccesful, so he hope he will find him ...

2014_09_02_18_07_09.jpg

Me and Jakob just came to one of old Bothawui buildings. I climbed on a tree and Jakob stayed down.

Jakob: Can you see anything?

Erik: No, there's no sign of him, he isn't here. But I see a ship, far away, behind that yard. It's just flying away ...

Jakob: What ship?

Erik: I think it's Firespray 31 class ship ...

Jakob: This must be Slave 1! We missed him!

Erik: Oh, no ... We have to leave Bothawui as fast as possible ...

To be continued ...

More pictures:

2014_09_02_18_07_30.jpg

2014_09_02_18_07_42.jpg

2014_09_02_18_08_01.jpg

It's my first entry for Episode, so I hope you like it. Thank you for watching!

Edited by Aland1916

I don't know, I hope it's not against the rules. I'm a bit proud of that fountain, so I wanted to show it to members of GoH too. If moderators think it isn't suitable, they will surely delete it. Thank you for your concern too, mate.

Yes, as stated in the rules:

10. All entries must be new creations, not posted anywhere else prior to being entered in the episode. You may be asked by a staff member to change your entry if it is too similar to an earlier creation.

you will have to choose whether you want it here or in GoH. Please let me know which one you decide so I know whether to count it in the standings or not.

Good build btw!