Sign in to follow this  

I was a little bit bored today, so I ended up adapting the new-style Speedorz I had into these, which I'm actually quite pleased with:

14410183909_d186cd6b02_z.jpg

14593470381_50d812d6d9_z.jpg

Which then, with a little help from the power of Chi hands, turn into these little fellows:

14410129330_0ab26660dc_z.jpg

14596761505_b92a01df4d_z.jpg

Note that these wouldn't have been possible with the old-style Speedorz, the old styles have too few connection points to be able to accommodate all the extra appendages securely. And believe it or not, these still function perfectly well as Speedorz, albeit they run a lot slower. I was going to put claws on the feet, but I seem to have convieniently misplaced all my T-pieces, so here the feet are just plain.

I really want to try this with the rest of the new Speedorz, but I only have these two at the moment. Hope you like my unique reinvention of the Speedorz! :grin:

They're so cute... Would like to get one of the new Speedorz to compare it to the old one.

Thanks for the nice comments guys! :laugh:

Their humanoid forms remind me of Throwbots. Cool!

I was just trying to think what the croc figure reminded me of actually when I took that photo in that pose, and that is it! :grin:

I'll be sure to do the rest of the Speedorz when I eventually get the right shells and appendages. Keep checking back :thumbup:

Their humanoid forms remind me of Throwbots. Cool!

Stole the words from my mouth... Something about the symmetry really brings us back to Throwbots!