Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

[MOC] 60008 "Inspired" City Museum

Hello! This is my city museum inspired by 60008 Museum Break-In. (http://brickset.com/sets/60008-1/Museum-Break-in)

img_2322_800x600.jpg

img_2323_800x600.jpg

img_2329_800x600.jpg

Of course, what is a museum without a detailed interior?

img_2328_800x600.jpg

img_2326_800x600.jpg

After retiring from the Ultra Agents, Solomon Blaze has retired to a quiet job at the City Museum.

Here is the museum in my city layout.

img_2330_800x600.jpg

Oh no! What's happening here?

img_2331_800x600.jpg

Never fear, the Caped Crusader will make short work of him...

img_2332_800x600.jpg

Thanks for looking! Comments and criticism are welcome!

Nice job...I really like that is a wee 'Pavillion' style building that could fit into most layouts/ schemes.

Amazing. The size is what it should have originally been and it is tiled to top it all off. And the figures are phenomenal too, they really top it all off adding some more character to it. I especially love the Egyptian series 13 minifigure acting as a statue. Good idea. Also, great work my friend, keep it up. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice work! I love the 60008 museum and have been trying to think out a few ideas on how to build a MOC using those decals from this set.

Nice museum. I can see why the crook was trying to break in. Mind you, he should have cased the joint better. An ex-Ultra Agents guy as a security guard, Iron Man lurking in the vicinity, and the Caped Crusader in town? He might as well have stopped by central booking and made it easier.

The photo links do not currently work. Could you post them from Flickr (if you use it)?

Hmmm... I deeplinked them from Brickshelf, so they should work. I don't currently have a Flickr, but I'll look into it. I'll PM you a link when I've put them up