Ras 74

All important information about

IMPORTANT NOTES!

Have everybody made sure you will have a badge by now?

This will be vital to one thing we will do on the Thursday.

No badge, no ride!!

Where and when for the program on Thursday!

Address: Systemvej 1

Time: 8:45

Information about payment:

There is a 100 DKR booking fee for everyone attending.

CM is kind enough to take care of this for all of us. In this way, his room will pretty much be prepaid.

Everyone will pay individualy for their room when we get there.

________________________________________________________________________________

Prices for the rooms have been slightly changed. To the better for everyone.

Since we are a big group it will get cheaper than I wrote previously.

Room:.......Persons:...From:.......To:.............Price (DKR/€):....Per Person:

6................4...............21.04.10 - 26.04.10....4800.00/645........1200.00/161.00

2. 3. 4. 7....13.............21.04.10 - 25.04.10....14400.00/1935....1030.00/138.00

2................1...............21.04.10 - 24.04.10....773.00/103.00.....773/103

5................3...............23.04.10 - 25.04.10....1800.00/242........600.00/81.00

1................3...............21.04.10 - 22.04.10....900.00/141..........300.00/40.00

1................4...............22.04.10 - 25.04.10....2880.00/387........720.00/97.00

In this price BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED! Everybody attending in Günzburg last year remember what I mean :grin:

________________________________________________________________________________

The names are now arranged with who you will share room.

Look through and see that the information is correct for how long you will stay.

1. The Girls Room and Dennimators:

Aredhel - Thursday-Sunday

Dennimator - Wednesday-Sunday

Roadwalker + 1 - Wednesday-Sunday

2. Viking Room:

CopMike - Wednesday-Sunday

Holodoc - Wednesday-Sunday

KimT - Wednesday-Saturday

Morten - Thursday-Saturday

Legostein - Saturday-Sunday

3. THE BWT Room:

Bonaparte - Wednesday-Sunday

Captain Green Hair - Wednesday-Sunday

DNL - Wednesday-Sunday

Zorro - Wednesday-Sunday

4. Padawan Room:

Christian - Wednesday-Sunday

Etzel - Wednesday-Sunday

Freddie - Wednesday-Sunday

Quarryman - Wednesday-Sunday

5. French Delegation:

Jipay + Clarisse - Friday-Sunday

alex54 - Friday-Sunday

6. Irish Delegation:

Dfenz + 3 - Wednesday-Monday

7. The Rumourium:

Cutlass Iz - Wednesday-Sunday

Ras 74 - Wednesday-Sunday

Will book their own room/caravan space:

Henning M - Wednesday-Saturday

legoman + family - Wednesday-Friday (crazy earlie)

superkalle + 1 - Wednesday-Sunday

Will stay @ home:

Capt. Kirk

Front

Program so far:

Wednesday:

Meeting up and just hang and get to know the new Eventees.

Thursday:

Other things than the park (don´t even ask).

Getting together with a BBQ "Afterwork" in the Village.

Games will start as well.

Friday:

Park day!!

More games.

Saturday:

Parkday.

Might be a planned thing in the park as well.

Fire Fighter game!

Ending the games. Will have a winner by the end of the day.

Sunday:

Going home day.

The official real, real Event talk starts now...

Add me to the list :sweet: I'm definately coming.

As for accomadation, I'm staying in the village with my family - we'll sort that out ourselves. We arrive at 6PM on the 21st, and leave at around 4AM on the 23rd.

My family is coming with me (5 of us total) - They probably won't hang around with us, But do intend to see the park a bit.

I would like to book a single room (to have SOME sleep this time :grin: )

I guess it would be for three nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)? I'll edit this after the week-end when I spoke to Bonaparte since he drives and I am dependant on him for a number of cases.

If I haven't been kicked out of the car I suppose I'll arrive at the same time as you Ras,

and I will stay as many days as you,

and I will leave at the same time as you :grin:

So, that's Wednesday, 4 nights and Sunday, right?

Do I have to share room with you too? :hmpf::tongue:

No really, it doesn't matter which one I'll share room with, any crazy AFOLs will do. However, the cheapest option (sharing a 5 bed room) is of course preferable. That leaves more money for you-know-what...

If I haven't been kicked out of the car I suppose I'll arrive at the same time as you Ras,

and I will stay as many days as you,

and I will leave at the same time as you :grin:

So, that's Wednesday, 4 nights and Sunday, right?

Do I have to share room with you too? :hmpf::tongue:

No really, it doesn't matter which one I'll share room with, any crazy AFOLs will do. However, the cheapest option (sharing a 5 bed room) is of course preferable. That leaves more money for you-know-what...

Here is a good example of everything I want to know.

If he just didn´t already knew me, and was such a smartass. Wonder if that can be good at all?? :devil:

Etzel want´s to share a 5 person bedroom.

Zorro wants a room for himself, and that is understandable. Last year he shared his room with one guy that wasn´t there, but in the bar.

One guy occupied the bathroom the entire night and the last one snored so it was impossible to sleep.

You don´t need to speak with Boney, you will arrive on Wednesday :grin: (so I think at least).

I will not need a room, I will drive home and sleep, when I need sleep that is.

I will primarily attend the meeting saturday and sunday, and probably be at work thursday and friday. I work in Lego-Tech-House, a stone throw from Legoland, so at work I'll probably just say that I'm going to a meeting, and then go and enjoy the company of you guys and gals instead. :classic:

Although I've worked in Billund for 3 years, I don't know where the village is :cry_sad: Maybe I should try and google it up.

ok, got it:

Legoland Village

Edited by Front

I don´t really know when we will arrive / leave, I´ll have to talk to the rest of my family and get back to you. :classic:

Family room - 1 person 595,- (ca.€ 80,-)

Family room - 2 person 695,- (ca.€ 94,-)

Family room - 3 person 895,- (ca.€ 121,-)

Family room - 4 person 975,- (ca.€ 132,-)

Family room - 5 person 1045,- (ca.€ 141,-)

In this price BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED! Everybody attending in Günzburg last year remember what I mean :grin:

Those prices are for one night, right?

I´m glad to hear the last one. Eurohotel was really cheap (and then I don´t mean 'not expensive').. :hmpf_bad:

I will primarily attend the meeting saturday and sunday, and probably be at work thursday and friday. I work in Lego-Tech-House, a stone throw from Legoland, so at work I'll probably just say that I'm going to a meeting, and then go and enjoy the company of you guys and gals instead. :classic:

And you don´t think your boss will be suspicious that you go 'for a meeting' 3-4 days in a row the whole day, and every day you arrive with as much LEGO as you can carry? :grin:

when you will arrive
- same time as you.
When you will leave
- same time as you.
how many nights you will stay
- same amount as you.
If you have any specific persons you want to stay with, please write so here as well.
Milica Nataša Jovović a.k.a Milla Jovovich , Dita Von Teese and Liv Tyler :cry_happy: ? C´mon - you´re the Event Admin, you can make it happen!!!!

Hi again everybody!

In this topic I would like everybody to let me know when you will arrive.

When you will leave, and for how many nights you will stay.

Or let me know if anyone will book there own room, you know someone you will stay with or hook up with a LEILF (I am so not gonna explain that last one)!

-

Arriving Wednesday evening for sure, we're still debating the exact departure time though. And we're leaving on Sunday, at the same time as you guys it seems. So that's 4 nights for me. Not 100% sure about what kind of room, I'd be fine with a 5-bed viking room (66% higher viking level than last year), but I'll talk to Freddie, figure us Norwegian have to stick together at least.

Milica Nataša Jovović a.k.a Milla Jovovich , Dita Von Teese and Liv Tyler :cry_happy: ? C´mon - you´re the Event Admin, you can make it happen!!!!

He's also the Worst. Admin. Ever. So I wouldn't count on it :tongue: (extras though, did anyone say extras? :grin:)

- same time as you.

- same time as you.

- same amount as you.

- same time as you

- same time as you

- same amount as you

If we are playing that game, can I have Fran Kranz in my room!?! :grin:

Ok this seemed to have been to difficult to some of you.

I didn´t mean anyone you could sleep with on the entire planet.

I ment of the Eventees you would like to share room with.

So all wise guys/gals will from now on sleep in a barn. Two great news for you:

1. LOTS of space

2. It is really cheap

Seriously though, if you don´t mention how many persons room you want to be in, you are going down for a 5 person room.

Who you will be sleeping will then be up to "The Worst Admin" to determined. Right Quarry?

The plan is to arrive Wednesday and go home Saturday.

Can I sleep with some friendly people?

You know who I prefer to share a room with dear Event Admin.

(Morten is one of them)

Hi again everybody!

...let me know when you will arrive.

Same as you...

When you will leave

Same as you...

and for how many nights you will stay.

Same as you...

Is there an echo here? And for punctuating Quarryman - we're probably even taking the same ferry as you, both directions. I say probably because I'm still waiting for DNL to confirm before I can order the tickets.

I changed my mind too, and want more money for LEGO.

Throw me in anywhere as well please, I will stay the same ammount of nights as Bonaparte.

(the reason I changed is the 10210 Imperial Flagship which I could buy with the saved money, plus I do not want to be seen 'a-social' :grin: )

Throw me in anywhere as well please

So I can put you in the same room as CGH, Boney and Kirk :grin:

Just kidding my friend!! We put you with some crazy Scandinavians instead.

I guess i'm fairly sure i can come now.

I will stay from wednesday evening until sunday (like quarryman and freddie), so four nights.

I would like to spend as little money as possible on accomodations, so please put me in the cheapest room :laugh:

(sorry abuot the late reply, i didn't notice this thread earlier.)

As there seems to be many people who arrive on wednesday, I'll do that to.

So I'll be there from Wednesday to Sunday. You can place me in one of the 5 persons rooms.

I wonder when Bonaparte will sign up here as well. :look:

After that will have happened I can echo as well:

Same as you...

Same as you...

Same as you...

So whenever our pirate ambassador will put his note down here, I'll stay with him.

So I can put you in the same room as CGH, Boney and Kirk :grin:

Just kidding my friend!! We put you with some crazy Scandinavians instead.

Really that doesn't matter, I can go with them again as well, don't care a thing about that.

Its me plus 3, so thats a 4 person room for the Irish.

Mstr. Afenz and I will be arriving Wednesday and departing Sunday. Mrs Dfenz and Miss Afenz will be arriving Friday and departing Sunday. To keep things simple and avoid switching rooms we'll use a 4 person room throughout.

David

I'll start driving from Belgium on Wednesday morning around 8:00, so I'll be at the Doc's place around 10:30 and we'll arrive on Wednesday evening in Billund (ETA will be around 18:00). I'll start driving home on Sunday morning (after breakfast). So that means 4 nights for me.

I'm OK with a 5-bed room, but please make sure all beds are single ones, last year some volunteers had to sleep in 1 double bed :laugh:.

You can put me with whoever you want in the room, I don't like any of you so it's all the same for me :tongue:

Hi,

since I already know who to sleep with(nothing intreaging though, it is only my children...) I wonder if there is a possibility to rent a room for 2, although we are 3?

And ask for an extra bed, so we all three can have breakfast legally.

What would that be / night?

If this is not possible, we can split and share rooms with others, me and Elinor preferably with some other girls (we don´t want to change the theme of the event) and Dennimator together with someone else you find suitable.

We are planning to arrive Wednesday afternoon/evening and leaving Sunday. Four nights. Three persons.

Anything else we have to plan for, thinking about last year´s games? Aprons? Bathing suits? Helmets :tongue: ?

Hi

I plan to arrive wednessday evening, with my trusty old camper, so I do not need a room, I have aranged parking somewhere in Billund. Makes more funds for the bits and pieces :tongue: And I plan to leave saturday evening (late)

Best regards Henning M.