Brickviller

CITY: Canalview / Kanaalzicht

indexed.gif Layout

Hi everyone

The last few months I've been working on a new City. It's my second City in short time but this one is by far the best

The links are to the Brickshelf pages with more pics are just a click on the photo away :classic:

The City has been updated several times so to make it all a little bit more organized, the updates will be placed here. With a link to the Brickshelf/mocpages pages

New!

thumb.jpg

August 2011

These are the older updates, click on the pic to jump to the Brickshelf page for more photo's :thumbup:

pic.jpg

2 August 2010

pic.jpg

9 September 2010

pic.jpg

23 October 2010

pic.jpg

December 2010

Edited by Phred

Very nice 'Brickviller' :sweet: - excellent little servo and really cool police station - fantastic layout - keep on adding and I'm a conformist! 'Brickviller' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice Brickviller! Thanks for sharing. It's neat seeing the evolution from "churchview" with the open lake, then to the layout with the building next to the lake, and ultimately to the trainyard area. I'm kinda sad to see the church gone though!

The police station is AWESOME. That's the kinda thing I wish TLG would give us - I particularly like the canopy lights that extend in front. You've got a lot of those trans-black window parts :wub:. That big, over-the-road highway sign is well done too - your own design?

Keep the work going! You've got a nice city area and an impressive collection. Out of curiosity, have you ever thought of putting little "cameos" in your city scenes? I.e... check out the last picture with the spaceship in this MOC. Sometimes people throw a little random space figure or SW figure in a city or pirate scene, or a futuristic diver in what's clearly a 1600's pirate MOC, whatever... something "humorously" out of place. You may like to keep yours clean and straight city stuff, which is fine :classic:. Just curious!

Edited by Blackicep8ntball

Pretty impressive city layout Brickviller, I love the fact that you did not stick with the existing sets but made your own unique designs for your buildings (police HQ, the black one, the unoccupied yellow one, even the gas station). Though I do agree with Blackice that it was a shame to see the church go. Anyway, I still like the details the you put throughout the city, most notably the green road signages. Overall great work, keep it up! default_thumbup.gif

Nice city...

Leuke stad... ik zie dat je nederlands bent... ik ook... Mail me anders even een keer, wie weet hebben we nog handige tips voor elkaar...!!

Vr.gr. Jacco

Looking even better 'Brickviller' :sweet: , even better and`is that a w-i-p white building there next to the black one eh ?

Keep going.....keep adding......of course I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks everyone :thumbup: The main page of this forum has been modified to make it easier to view the photo's and look out for updates. The first one is already on the main page :classic:

Great! *huh*

but the folder is not public :sad:

Indeed, well because I don't want to have these comments everytime I will replace the link to the Mocpages page where you can also read the description :thumbup:

default_wubnew.gif What you have done to the police station is just awesome, I was hoping to do soming like this when I got mine.

The pizza shop is again awesome.

You've done a great job on this city and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow bigger in the future.

Excellent city BrickViller! I too especially like your XXL Police station, it looks great. :thumbup:

Extremely well done on your city. :classic:

~buddy~

Edited by buddy

Amazing city! I love it! Expecially the Police Station!

But in some pictures I've seen a policeman playing a card game on his PC... :-P

Great work, I hope you will expand it!

Hi Brickviller,

I love your city layout. The MOCs based on the standard Lego city sets (police, pizza restaurant, etc.) are great. I know it takes more time than you expect to set up a layout and make everything fit with houses, roads and railroad. We have been building on a 2.5 x 3m layout for two years and are not nearly finished yet. Keep up the good work and keep posting photos.

Andreas

Hi everyone :classic:

It has been some time since my last update, not very much has been changed. But there will probaly be more new things around December in the City. For now the main page has been updated with new photo's of the city :sweet:

You can view them all once Brickshelf moderates them :hmpf: