Sign in to follow this  
jaapxaap

Freebuild: Feeding Time! (CCC entry)

Hey all!

Kyrrath is growing and growing, and there are some ideas to make a trading route from Skarenport to Kyrrath, so from here all goods can be send through the rest of Nocturnus. But to make this work, it has to be kinda safe(for Nocturnus standards... ^^). This isn't easy to get but one of the problems to make a safe route is solved:

From now on, there's a new ceremony in Kyrrath:

Each Monday someone will be chosen and be fed to Bigteeth. So Bigteeth will have enough food and won't eat much innocents anymore. Normally a Criminal will be chosen(like this week) but when there isn't, there will always be a Mitgardian in between the borders of Kyrrath....

Here are the pics of my build:

23159152592_97ef1e1251_z.jpg

23184641981_643e847a7c_z.jpg

Here some pics of the background and Bigteeth:

22780771509_beffa9426c_z.jpg

22754597277_862c82a18f_z.jpg

I've this build also made for the CCC, category Bring out your Dead.

I hope you enjoyed my build and I want to thank you for your attention :)

C&C always welcome!

Have a nice day!

Jaap

Edited by jaapxaap

The trees are very cool, but the best part of this MOC is defenitely Bigteeth! He is really amazing!

Now that's one fearsome Frog Monster! Really like the landscape however and great work on those trees especially!

Wow! I love the colors-very unorthodox, but you pull it off well. That monster is pretty great too. Keep it up!

Excellent build! That monster is amazing and you did a great job on the open spot in the forest and the trees, very nice! :classic::thumbup:

"(...) but when there isn't, there will always be a Mitgardian in between the borders of Kyrrath...." :devil_laugh::rofl:

Whoa! That's one scary looking monster *huh* Beautiful landscape using those pastel colors worked very well :thumbup: