Avanaut

Mr. Vader Finds His Lot in Life

Darth Vader never really got over the events that took place on Coruscant prior, and during, his leap to the dark side. And, alas, after the Hoth campaign was over and the year was approaching to it's end (and his beard growth mysteriously accelerated) he felt a need of reconciliation take over.

Vader decided to give away his possessions to children (wizards or muggles) all over the world.

Little known fact: Every year Darth Vader secretly returned to Hoth where he had established a shop for manufacturing all toys imaginable. He disguised himself with a red robe borrowed from one of the Emperor's bodyguards...

5306060455_02e89beaf4_z.jpg

Vader decided to give away his possessions to children (wizards or muggles) all over the world.

Lol Vader Claus! The picture is shot nicley with Vaders helmet in the snow and I like how you included Wizard's and Muggle's.

Well done! :classic:

Wow, amazing Avanaut.

I took the liberty of deeplinking your picture instead of having it as an attachment.

Thanks for taking the time to join in :thumbup:

Ooh, that's a very artistic shot indeed! I simply love the snow effect and Vader's silhouette in the background. Impressive photography Avanaut, best of luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Wow, an amazing shot, the sprinkled snow on the helmet and Darth just there in the background looks great. :thumbup:

Thanks!

After I posted this I took a look at the site in general and the other contest entries. I gather the previous contests have mostly been about building the entrees rather than just interpreting Lego photographically. I feel a tiny bit out of place since I am not a builder, just a photographer of the subject, but I guess I fit in. Regardless, I am constantly amazed by the variety of this all. The multitude of (builder's) ideas and level of skill blows me away every time I browse thru the MOC's and WIP's and whatnot. This is a world I did not know even existed little over a year ago. Wonderful, wonderful material.

Happy New Year everyone!

Ps. Thanks KimT, I noticed that something was off when I posted the entry, but did not know what to do. Perfect now.