Sign in to follow this  
Sir Gareth

(US) [WANTED] Symbiote Spider-Man SDCC 2012 Exclusive

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a Symbiote Spider-Man SDCC 2012 exclusive at a fair price.

Please, PM me if you are looking to sell! :classic:

~ Simon

Does it have to be a genuine SDCC figure?

I only ask as there's several custom options available including a pad printed figure from one customiser, a head available from a second customiser that you can use on a venom body and a head from a digital printing service provider by a large online Lego reseller.

All of these are printed on genuine Lego and would cost a fraction of the original SDCC figure. I totally understand why you'd want an official SDCC figure but I just thought I'd ask.

I've also made replicas of the SDCC cards from 2012 and 2013 for use on my customs and had them professionally printed. I'd happily send you one of those if you picked up a custom Black Suit Spidey.

Thank you, Robianco.

I actually just bought a Symbiote Spider-Man minifigure this morning. I'm a purist at heart, so I bought a genuine one.

I'd take you up on that offer though. I tried buying one with the card, but the buyer's asking price was too high for my taste, so I purchased one without the card for significantly less.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Thank you, Robianco.

I actually just bought a Symbiote Spider-Man minifigure this morning. I'm a purist at heart, so I bought a genuine one.

I'd take you up on that offer though. I tried buying one with the card, but the buyer's asking price was too high for my taste, so I purchased one without the card for significantly less.

No problem at all, mate.

Send me your address and I'll get one out to you. You'll have to stick your 2x2 plate on it yourself though but it'll do the job!

Update: The minifigure I bought is either fake or terribly misprinted (there's cat whiskers).

So, I'm back on the hunt...

Second Update:

The Bricklink seller was very cooperative and sent me a replacement. :classic:

Thanks, Robianco, for your help and assistance!

~ Simon

Edited by Sir Gareth

Sign in to follow this