Sign in to follow this  
grum64

Dirt Crusher RC

Hi

I've just bought a Dirt Crusher RC but the battery compartment cover is missing from controller.

Does anyone have a controller that no longer works? If so I'd like buy the battery compartment cover from you.

If any one can help I'd be grateful if you could PM me.

Thank you.

Edit: Removed duplicate topic

Edited by grum64

Please do not post duplicate threads. Merging.

Where did you get this set from and for how much. To me, this looks like and amazing set. Also is the motor/battery box better or worse than the RC ones. And, lastly, is the RC remote compatible with this type of battery box. Cheers, Jim

Edited by Technic Jim

Since Dirt Crusher RC (and Outdoor Challenger) are intended to be used outdoors so battery box and motors a substantially protected from dust and water drops. Same RC remote controller is compatible with both sets mentioned above and the one like 8475.

Since Dirt Crusher RC (and Outdoor Challenger) are intended to be used outdoors so battery box and motors a substantially protected from dust and water drops. Same RC remote controller is compatible with both sets mentioned above and the one like 8475.

Cheers, I may buy one now to go and play outside with. I haven't taken my RC creations fully off-road yet because I value the motors to much!

Sign in to follow this