Revolword and his army are winning from our forces at the moment, but he his forgetting the power of the villagers. Disan and Elon's daughter have started a campaign to make the people fight. To defend their homes and to deal with the invaders. Guerilla tactics are the hardest to cope with...

8531560024_fdb87a7463_z.jpg

8531514152_353ab23072.jpg

8530403205_70bdb527b0.jpg

8531514440_af8859af62.jpg

8530403773_6035904f68.jpg

8530404051_fd050cb326.jpg

8531516260_1277564a08.jpg

Yeah villagers! Give em hell! Great build! Nice theme and great way to hind the villagers from those meany heads. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wonderful tension you have captured there! The threat of imminent bloodshed is really present, there is so much to like here :classic:

Great job! Neat minifig posing and the river looks really good! Nice cottages there too! :thumbup:

Great scene! The trip wire is a great idea :thumbup: The houses look very good and I like trees and bridge.

This gives me some inspiration :wink:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particularly how you recreate the action of the fighters against the black knights :wink:

nice little villag and great use of the white branches. Are they real Lego?

I can really feel the tenison! The villagers that hears the horses on the bridge. Closer closer... You captured it perfectly again!! The moc it self is as always so nice but the tension in this one is the thing that stands out!

I was going for the tense feeling, so good thing it worked out like that!

Those villagers are dead. Your knights look awesome! I like the houses too. Keep'em coming.

I was also pretty pleased with the knights, sometimes it's fun to also build evil style!

nice little villag and great use of the white branches. Are they real Lego?

Yes, they came from belville sets.

Wow! I love the posing of the figs in this MOC! Nice job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome build, really captures the moment perfectly, the calm before the storm.

I'm wondering, the guy in the second last picture, the one perspiring with the bow, where's his head from.....?

You can definitely feel the suspense! Great posing on the minifigs and excellent build all round.

So many good MOCs going up this week, so little time to comment.

I love the resistance theme, I kind of agree with earlier sentiments, maybe Revolword should win so we have move cool scenes like this!

Excellent suspense, great figs, good camerawork. I am always excited to see one of your builds!

another great build from you Ecc.

I sense some epic builds for challenge VI coming up!

Nice to see you and DG beating up on the hand! :laugh: Nice job and especially on the bridge.

Nice build, the trees look great, as does the bridge and the minifig posing. :wink::thumbup:

My spy who was responsible for Mitgardia just handed me these paintings, so sorry for the late answer. Anyway, he is now feeding the firepit with charcoal in one of my windowfacturies :laugh:

I love the positioning of the figures! Also very beautifull houses and a really nice earth path!

Only remark is the water. Somehow it kinda looks like a sky with clouds in it :classic:

Only remark is the water. Somehow it kinda looks like a sky with clouds in it :classic:

Maybe it's clouds reflecting in the water :tongue: