Silver.Smith

Albion Blacksmith 2

The blacksmith Tirion Surehammer is known throughout the land for his excellent blade making skills, so much so that we was moved to the city of Albion by Sir Henry Drake himself. Working out of his home Tirion typically likes to work alone only taking a apprentice every five years or so. On this day Sir Henry Drake has stopped in to have his famous axe "bloodhowl" sharpened by the only man who knows how.

Enjoy, C&C welcome!

1323741860m_DISPLAY.jpg

1323741863m_DISPLAY.jpg

1323741866m_DISPLAY.jpg

Just as pretty as everyone else's work lately, maybe too pretty though, I don't know any metalworker who would surround his home with flowers :laugh:

How about giving that smith a variety of hammers? :D

Edited by DrNightmare

Lovely build! The tiled gound on the house is really great! I like the work area, with the fire place and his anvil! Great job! :thumbup:

Just a thought, perhaps a little to much grass and pine to be located in the heart of Albion..? :wink:

Very nice. Maybe a little too green to be inside the capital but it fits with our guild and it livens up the MOC. Lots of good details here and very nice photos.

I will link this in Albion right away!

I look forward to seeing your gatehouse! Mine is about 30% complete :cry_sad:

Edited by ZCerberus

Really nice build! I like how you made the roof with the workplace underneath. Maybe you should add some tiles for some kind of road/paving to give it a more Albion feel, with all the green and the pines it looks more like a blacksmith deep in the forest.

AWESOME blacksmith workshop 'Silver.Smith', a great addition to our workshops in our wonderful Avalonia.....I must start work on my locksmith workshop.... :blush:

Brick On my fellow Avalonia defender.......Avalonia Forever !

Another excellent creation. Nicely built, lots of detail and it's good that it doesn't look similar to de Gothia's. I do agree with the others about the greenery, but then again Albion should be a beautiful city, so maybe there are lots of flowers. Great addition, I look forward to seeing your next builds!

Nice blacksmith. Not too small, not too big; just like a shop a medieval artisan would own. You got some nice shapes and builds going on in your MOC. I really like the brown woodwork around the attic window. Nice job!

Lovely build. The the house is great and all the details.

I look forward to seeing your next builds!

This does seem more like a country village smithy than the smith shop of a major city.

Although the capital of Avalonia should have some architectural "prettiness" the shop should be on the modular scale like the shop of de Gothia

Edited by Venunder