Ensign Jack Campbell / Dakar A was leading Ensign Brian Pewter / Palathadric down the hallway.
"I wish it didn't have to be this way." Brian said. "I'm going to miss you."
"I'll miss you too, buddy!" Jack said.
"Aha!" a killer said. "I'm here to kill you!"
"Aieee! With a butcher knife?! This is the future!"
"What, oh, not with this. I used this to make myself a snack."
"I'll kill you with this!"
And with that, the body parts of the two were scattered about the hallway of the Excalibur.
Elsewhere, Ensign Jason Falcon / Hinckley was returning to his cabin after getting a midnight snack of applesauce, his favorite because he bugged the host about it.
"What! I'm dead?! Noooo, I totally regret complaining about the lateness of today!" he said.
"Look, I came out of nowhere because
the host accidentally deleted a picture I'm very stealthy." a killer said.
"Screw you! Whoever you are, I'll bitch you out in either the conclusion or the dead writeboard, whichever comes first!"
And that was the end of the brave Ensign Falcon.
"The Admiral is away on business and he'll be back later. Since I am First Officer, I have been placed in command." Commander Walters says. "Unfortunately, all three of the deceased; Ensign Pewter, Ensign Campbell, and Ensign Falcon, are all Loyalists. We must do better today."
Non Playable Characters:
Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty
Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot
Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess
Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor
Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator
Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono
Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk
Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus
Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar
Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows
Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous
Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi
Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie
Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder
Ensign Samantha York, navigator, chamber fodder --- Played by LEGOman273
Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon
Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils
Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down
Gone, but not forgotten:
Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One (Loyalist)
Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One (Loyalist)
Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric, lynched on Day Two (Loyalist)
Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A, 'sploded by a phaser on Night Two (Loyalist)
Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley, stabbed to death on Night Two (Loyalist)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists needs to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the lookout for other factions.
2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.
9. Post in all of the day threads or I will cry.
10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.
11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.
12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.