Sign in to follow this  
Toby Adams

Eurobricks Fourms Funny Comments and Moments

To liven the mood and keep my credit for posting stuff related to the word 'funny', I decided to make this thread to reflect on some fourm funnies and comments made. I'll start: I posted on Hedgie's incredible TECHNIC Compact Convertible what I saw In the build: System Bricks. I posted 'System at the front, Technic at the back' Jim (Technic Mod) Replied ' :laugh: The Mullet Convertible'. Feel free to comment!

Edited by Toby Adams

This may not really be 'funny', but I saw once on the Dream Lego licences thread back in mid-2009 someone put something along the lines of "I would really like to see an Atlantis underwater theme"... Approximately 6 months before Lego Atlantis cane out!

I was browsing the various forums one night when I happened upon an interesting comment from user Panthro in "The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion" on 20th May 2014,

"Toys R Us, Worlds Apart and Forbidden Planet (I think) have them too. I had a good feeling session with a member of staff in the Liverpool Lego Store in order to secure Itchy and Scratchy."

The first part's perfectly fine, but the second made me spray coffee across my keyboard. Perhaps a no-prize award is in order for "most dedication in finding Itchy and Scratchy by an AFOL" or something akin to that.

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Fourms are funny.

Yes they are.

I had a good feeling session with a member of staff ... in order to secure Itchy and Scratchy.

:laugh_hard: They only way it could've been better was if it said "get" instead of "secure"