Im a brickmaster.

We Will Destroy Lego!

On this day my brothers and sister, we at long last reclaim what should be ours from the monarchy that is TLG! We will arm ourselves and storm their offices, pillage their stores of bricks and claim them as our own! We will burn every instruction book in their archives! We will.........do something else awfull!

But this battle can't be fought by me alone. No, I must rally the legions of Eurobricks and call them to do what should have been done loooong ago!

So, who will join me on my, no our, crusade against them?! Pledge your allegiance below, and we will be murciful to those who do not join the new Legion of The BrickMaster!

I will join in this valiant crusade against that child terrorizer that goes by the name of The Lego Group...

Hee, hee funny.... (PS it's an April Fool's Joke... I hope....) :laugh:

To arms! Let us storm The Lego Group with raised swords and shields! :laugh:

Tis sounds a valiant yet self destructive quest! I see no logic in it, but it will be glorious for some unforeseen reason! To Denmark, my fellow warriors, those SDCC figures will be mine! To the bus stop!

Allow me to bring along enough firepower to explode the factory where those painful little bricks are produced.