castor-troy

MOC : an antique shop

Wonderful creation 'castor-troy', great furniture collection and a clean yet high detailed exterior. :thumbup:

Brick On ! :classic:

What a nice modular, I like it even more than your pub!

Besides, I must say that's a very original solution to the problem of having tons of "useless" shields and swords lying around - great thinking!

Really nice MOC! Love the exterior (though no sign? Maybe could put a shiled up or something?), and really love the cluttered-inside feel that antique shops have.

If you were in the UK, you'd also have to include a tv production team recording one of an infinite number of antiques buying-and-selling programmes that we have here!!

Nice building on the outside, and nice interior with all this rummage, erm, valuable antiques, too. ;) :thumbup:

I really like this - particularly the exterior. I've seen people create what are essentially two different facades with one interior across both before, and it works very well. It's a brilliant way to keep the interior spacious while still getting a varied streetscape. The busy interior is also spot-on for an antique shop. Well done!

I like the facade. The color scheme works well and I like all of the little details. An antique store is much needed in any city. Great work!

Hey, this is awesome! I really like the colors and the interior! I would buy it to add to the line of modulars hahaha.

My english is not very good so I can't explain the MOC but I think pictures are better than explication and I understand your reply

so Thank you and see you soon for new MOC and complete Town ! default_classic.gif

That's a nice modular building. It's pretty clean and the colours are 'smartly' chosen. The facade has some nice detailing that stand out. To top it off, the interiors are perfectly crowded, as is expected for an antique shop. :classic: Well done and looking forward to see more from you! :thumbup:

Really great MOC! I love the different sized backs is cool. The front is very detailed and the colors on the awning is fantastic. :laugh: The interior is great and very fitting for an antique shop. Well done!

I really like the idea of an antique shop. You get to use specialty pieces from a variety of different themes. Great job!

Very very nice.

Really like the colors, especially the awning and the tile work below it. (and the 2nd story curtains) Great details.

Such a cool idea. The antique shop looks so properly crowded. Had fun checking out the variety of antiques.

Lovely details and colors -- inside & out!

Like others have commented, it has that feel of a real antiques store -- can almost smell the scent of old leather from here :sweet:

Parfait!

This is a beautiful build, and the inside is very realistic too. Nice and crowded with some lovely pieces, like a real antique store you really have to hunt to find the best treasures.

I really love the exterior detail and the lion head caps it all off! Your color choices are superb too, but that interior is over-the-top! Crowded like an antiques shop should be. Great design!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Parfait!

This is a beautiful build, and the inside is very realistic too. Nice and crowded with some lovely pieces, like a real antique store you really have to hunt to find the best treasures.

My thoughts excactly. Great use of parts that you otherwise can't use in an Town MOC. :thumbup: