Sign in to follow this  
Millacol88

[MOC] Vignette: Jedi School #1

indexed.gif

This is the first of what will hopefully become a series of vignettes. In this first one, two Padawan learners are sparring with training lightsabers, while a jedi master looks on and corrects mistakes in form, stance, and fighting technique. On to the pictures:

Overview:

025.jpg

Without Figures:

026.jpg

Side View: Eww...SNOT! :tongue:

027.jpg

The Minifigures: A Master and two Padawans

028.jpg

Let me know what you think! C&C welcome. :classic:

Its rather plain. You could really put some variety/texture on the back wall. Maybe a window? Or some power conduits? Or something...

Maybe put some guidelines on the floor too?

Steve

I agree as well. This would look a whole lot nicer with some patterns on the floor and wall.

Not a bad start though. :thumbup: I like the use of the Ron head on the older padawan. He looks like he's rather confident that he can beat the Youngling. :grin:

Good vignette, although I have to agree with everyone else it is a bit plain. You could remake the wall to have an interesting point on it and do the same with the floor. Great use of the Ron's face for the padawan and good snot-ing

Edited by Roncanator

Whoops! :grin: (foot in mouth)

I'm just saying it's a bit plain. Like I said before in my first post in this topic, it would be a top-notch MOC if you spiced it up a little. :sweet:

"Stand down people!"

I actually like the simplicity of it.

I do not recall the Jedi Temple in the movie to be overfilled with greeble :laugh:

Having Ming-vases and expensive paintings in a room where novice jedi fight with light sabres might be a little stupid the way I see it :wink:

Great SNOT use for the floor :thumbup:

It's very nice and simple and I like that. :sweet:

I like it how the padawans are alot different, one is tall and white, the other, small and tan.

The SNOT floor, is very nice!

Well done Millacol88 :thumbup::sweet:

CommanderFox

Very cool, I love your two padawans.

The layout is great, I do wish it was a bit bigger but I shouldn't be complaining as I don't really make any.

:thumbup:

I think that it could use an alien or some non-human jedi :alien: . Although I have never liked SNOT, you seem to build with it very well. I can't wait to see more MOCs from you. :thumbup: