Sign in to follow this  
durazno33

MILS Building Standard Tutorial Videos

I made tutorial video on how to make a MILS module. MILS is a standard that helps you to coordinate your building with other Lego builders. I also find it to be very helpful when building a sturdy foundation for your creations. I will be publishing a series of these videos so stay tuned for more instructions.

The Video

The MILS standard is published by the Hispabrick magazine so you can visit their website for details http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/en/content/hbm013-modular-integrated-landscaping-system-i

27847268050_e287d2408f.jpg

The next episode shows how to make a MILS dirt road. These work great for building country sides such as in castle or medieval displays.

Yea, that's the general idea. Classic-castle.com has a standard for castle walls that fits with these so maybe a Lug could play big sized Carcassonne some day.

The next episode discusses how to make a river or lake module. These are awesome to add color to the standard MILS layout.

Great videos, really enjoyed them! I'd done something similar in a past build but good to know there is a dedicated format of sorts.

Thanks MikroBricks. I'm glad you like them.

The next episode:

A peasant takes his two goats out for a walk and "stumbles" into our next MILS module: A hill module.