Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

EB Mafia Awards for 2011

Welcome to the inaugural EB Mafia Awards! After many weeks of deliberating, EB's finest have put together a small list of awards for the 2011 Mafia season. We've had some amazing games in the past year, filled with hilarity, backstabbing and cunning plans (but sadly lacking in the potato department...). These awards are extremely serious and should be highly prized; congratulations to the winners!

Player Awards

Most Improved Player - Peanuts

Best Team Player - Cornelius Murdock

Riskiest Player - Zepher

Creepiest Death Scene - Hinckley in Belville Mafia, Peanuts in Baritones 3

Worst Lynch - Sandy in Bloodbrick II

Best Failed Defense - WaterbrickDown in Baritones III

Best Supporting Actor - Koilette the Fish (on behalf of Professor Flitwick)

Most Retarded N00b - Ro87n

Most Promising N00bs - Kiel, Pandora

Strangest Implosions - Zepher in Baritones 3, Sok117 in Werewolf, TinyPiesRUs in Bloodbrick II

Best (Questionable) Mafia Moment Ever - Cornelius Murdock blowing himself up in Baritones 3.

Best Mafia Survivors (8 games): Shadows, Dragonator, WhiteFang

Hosting Awards

Consistently Inconsistent Award - def

The "Push your megablocking bricks down!" Award - JimButcher

Best Setting - Quarryman

Special Awards

Best Rectal Puncture - Pie in Bloodbrick II

Most Absent Player that still wins far too many games - WhiteFang

Most Dedicated Player aka Sitting on his cell instead of spending the night with his date - Hinckley

The "oh, if Shadows says he's ok, he must be" Award - Dragonator

The "WTF were they thinking trusting him?" Award - Shadows

The Messiah (player who most innocently saw the good in everyone and got slaughtered for it) - Hinckley (JC 4 Life)

Pretty Pink Bastard (ruthless bastard who killed the last one) - Ricecracker

Honourary Fuckwit Award - Scouts for the Pelly Theory

Most missed Mafia players - Kovacs, Arjay, Trexxen

Wohoo, congratulations everyone! :grin: There's really a whole lot of deserved awards on this list, and I'm proud to have two of the Mafia School graduates from my own class getting the "Most Promising n00b" award. :cry_happy:

Yay! I'm honored to have won two such prestigious awards. I'd like to thank all the little minifigs who made this possible. Noble Stanley, silly Nika, and studly Cuxun. Oh and the hosts of all the wonderful games I've had the privilege to play in.

Pretty Pink Bastard (ruthless bastard who killed the last one) - Ricecracker

:devil:

Congratulations to everyone else, too!

Congratulations, everybody! :sweet: 2011 has been an amazing year for EB mafia, and I hope 2012 will be just as good!

The Messiah (player who most innocently saw the good in everyone and got slaughtered for it) - Hinckley (JC 4 Life)

I don't remember discussing this one! :laugh: At least now I have another entry into my God Complex resume. :sweet:

Congratulations, everybody! :sweet: 2011 has been an amazing year for EB mafia, and I hope 2012 will be just as good!

Your guts should be on there somewhere, I think. :grin:

Honarary Fucktard Award - Scouts for the Pelly Theory

You misspelled honorary...

Haha, thanks for the special award! :blush:

:tongue:

A heartiest congrats to all of the recipients too. Lots of fond memories in many past games! :thumbup:

:laugh: These are some fitting awards. Congrats to the winners - can't wait to see what mafias and moments happen next year. :thumbup:

You misspelled honorary...

And I thought it would be the honorary Fuckwit award. Who is being honored by fucktard? It's supposed to be an award that honors Flickwit. :cry3: Wah!

It's like walking down memory lane, congratulations everyone. I look forward to this upcoming year and all it's hilarity, stupidity, and awesomeness in the next Mafia games.

Might I suggest a peoples choice award/poll for most Memorable/Best (Questionable) Mafia Moment Ever, though Cornelius Murdock is definitely one of the highest candidates and I'm sure a ton of thought went into it.

:laugh: Thanks for the award, I shall prize it forever.

Congrats to everyone else who received an award as well. They really brought back some er... vivid memories. :laugh:

Congratulations to all these excellent players! :thumb up:

Though I can't really call Ro87n an 'excellent player'. But in general.

I think Pie deserves an award for best Mafia Death. :laugh_hard:

Combination best mafia death and dumbest Day One ever. :blush:

Oh, the memories. I had already forgot about some of these events, thanks for remembering me. :classic:

And thanks for the awards as well. Dying like in Baritones is far easier when you at least can smile about it. :grin:

Congrats to everone who won one of these awards, especially when reading about Koilette I had to laugh.

Yay, I got an award! Not sure how I managed to pull it off though, since I didn't even play in Bloodbrick II, let alone implode in it. :look:

Congratulations to everyone else! :thumbup: There are some great awards there, you should all be very proud. :grin:

Maybe not playing was your implosion. :tongue:

Anyway, thanks for the awards! They are fun and a great way to look back at the year! :thumbup:

Great idea guys! I'm already looking forward to this years awards; it'll be hard to top Ro87n's performance for 'Most Retarded N00b'.

Best Supporting Actor - Koilette the Fish (on behalf of Professor Flitwick)

Congrats to all! I literally loled at best supporting actor. :tongue:

Oh, the memories. I had already forgot about some of these events, thanks for remembering me. :classic:

And thanks for the awards as well. Dying like in Baritones is far easier when you at least can smile about it. :grin:

Congrats to everone who won one of these awards, especially when reading about Koilette I had to laugh.

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Koilette is delighted to hear your comments, and receive this award! Koilette would like to thank the people at 'Swish & Flick agencies' for all the help along the way, not to mention the love and support from her late husband, Poby! :grin:

It's hard to imagine that about halfway through Bloodbricks II, I was actually worried that people would start to get really annoyed at my odd way of posting. :grin:

And I thought it would be the honorary Fuckwit award. Who is being honored by fucktard? It's supposed to be an award that honors Flickwit. :cry3: Wah!

Whom? Are you trying to spell Flitwick or Fuckwit? :grin::tongue:

Yay, I got an award! Not sure how I managed to pull it off though, since I didn't play in Bloodbrick II, let alone implode in it. :look:

I tried to remember what you did in that game when I read that. :laugh: All I could think was "Must've been bad, though I don't remember. It's not like him to implode. :wacko: " :rofl:

:cry_sad: I don't even know anymore! :laugh:

I vow to make this list next this year. :tongue:

Congrats to everyone who got an award! I look forward to seeing the backstories for all of these as I slowly crawl through the Mafia archives.

Sign in to follow this