Sign in to follow this  
Disco86

CCCXII - Ōzaka Traffic Accident

This is my 6th entry to the Colossal Castle Contest - Category: Vehicle vs Vehicle

The japanese traffic jam is well known nowadays, but the streets were also very crowded in the medieval times. The cities were growing in the era of Kamakura, and the streets were full of carts and rikshaws, accidents were foreseeable.

15865310010_20181620f3_b.jpg

16051899322_de1000db2b_c.jpg

15430304194_1d31f2fdf7_c.jpg

16026816036_e511a68b16_c.jpg

I hope you enjoy, thanks for C&C :wink:

Awesome build man. Nice take on the category, not just with the "traffic jam" but with the feudal Japan location. :thumbup:

Fantastic work, Disco :classic: .

Your Asian MOCs look absolutely stunning and are something completely different. The techniques for the japanese architecture are amazing and very accurate. Furthermore I like all the details in your creation.

Good luck for the contest! :wink:

Edited by Balbo

Really impressive! Very detailed MOC. I also noticed the presence of Obi-Wan Minifigure and since those guards are about to intervene I can't help lol but saying:

"This is not the rickshaw you are looking for" :wink:

Congratulations for your impressive MOC :classic:

Thanks for all your kind comments ! Building that style was a great joy for me, I recommend to give it a try :wink:

It looks like Obi-Wan has found his way into your MOC! :laugh:

Yes, thought it would be a funny easteregg, but what made it even better was the comment with his quote:

"This is not the rickshaw you are looking for"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for all your kind comments ! Building that style was a great joy for me, I recommend to give it a try :wink:

Yes, thought it would be a funny easteregg, but what made it even better was the comment with his quote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you liked it :wink:

I love to make such sort of jokes/parody of my favorite series in the Lego universe. I even made brick comics on them, when I find some free time :classic:

Congratulations again for your impressive MOC :classic: