Sign in to follow this  
Memory

Taki-Tsu-Hiko

3403544230_7e40b38569.jpg

3403544414_47146ee149.jpg

The Taki-Tsu-Hiko is the last iteration of the Jiindu heavy fighter line. Famed for its power, adaptability, and reliability, there was an uproar when the company announced that it was going out of production. The large fighter is a staple of the Imperial Navy, and has seen numerous battles over a production life of nearly fifty years. Now replaced by the lighter, faster ships and more sophisticated frigate weaponry, it marks the high point -and end- of an era of ace pilots and dogfights.

flickr, Brickshelf

-Jacob

An impressive and very large starfighter, but still slim and very smooth with an interesting cockpit and a lot of nice weaponry. A smart work indeed. :thumbup:

But it seems like you missed the right forum, I guess this would fit better into LEGO Space & Mecha... :classic:

PS:

Long as I remember, The rain been comin' down.

Clouds of myst'ry pourin' Confusion on the ground.

Good men through the ages, Tryin' to find the sun;

And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Creedence Clearwater Revival

:tongue:

Edited by Asuka

Whoops, you're right. It just so happens that the majority of what I build goes in this forum- oh well.

Thanks!

AAARRGGHH! THe BEAUTY! IT HURTS MY EYES! :oh3:

Seriously, great work here Memory, I love the colours chosen. Every time I see a cool spaceship I wonder why I suck at building them so much. I think it's just a tad tool ong tohugh, but overall I'm in love with it!

Batbrick Away! :devil: